It seems so slow and laggs ,I finally just dumped it ,maybe
    Bb will fix it I don't know ? Does anyone know of anything
    Better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 09:26 AM
    If you want another app for browsing apps and game etc. Try the Superstore app from Crackberry shops. It links to the mobihand store for CB. But my Appworld seems fine no lag or anything
    12-23-10 09:29 AM
    It takes a moment for mine to load but is fairly responsive for me. Your memory could be maxed out. Or you may have too many running apps. Hold your bb key down for a second and view the running apps in the app switcher. Browser, Home, Messages, Phone and BBm will not fully close and remain idling in the background. All others should be closed using the Menu/Close method. If it still continues, you can see if there is an update for app world. Open app world, press Menu/update. If none of this helps, delete and reinstall App world from RIM's website.

12-23-10 09:42 AM
    Thanx for the input ,I'm still not sure how to arrange what
    Is on the app switcher ,but I don't use many apps :google
    Earth,CBlauncher,yellowpage launcher ,I don't like games
    So no memory lumps there. Happy new year berryheads!!

01-06-11 06:42 AM
    Runs fine for me and I have a crappy Storm 1
    01-06-11 06:43 AM
    Also asked for password & I don't think I even have one wuz
    The straw that made me delete it

01-06-11 06:45 AM
    Re: Password...you have to create an AppWorld account, even for free stuff. I believe they implemented this in the past few months...I can't remember ever needing to sign in as late as October of last year

May not be an ideal situation, but I like browsing from the computer, firing up AppWorld on the phone, hitting the BB key once AW is loaded, then using the built-in scanner to scan the QR code near the bottom of every app/theme/utility page.
    01-06-11 01:13 PM
    Re: Password...you have to create an AppWorld account, even for free stuff. I believe they implemented this in the past few months...I can't remember ever needing to sign in as late as October of last year

May not be an ideal situation, but I like browsing from the computer, firing up AppWorld on the phone, hitting the BB key once AW is loaded, then using the built-in scanner to scan the QR code near the bottom of every app/theme/utility page.
    Thanx I thought maybe I wuz looseing it cause I usually write
    All passwords in one place

01-07-11 04:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD