Just got myself a Z10 on cheap as a back up to my Q10 and want to post it on here and say long live the blackberry and I will always be your loyal fan no matter how much people say Iphone is the best.

Now, I need to get all my data transferred and wish me luck guys. I don't wan to lose all the chat in whatsapp and re-install all the apps.

cheers
    12-26-13 07:45 AM
    Great idea! Backup phones rock! Also nice and easy to swap back and forth your sim from what I hear with your bbid.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:01 AM
    Oh, if you guys in the UK and looking to pick up a cheap brand Z10 go to carphonewarehouse. I got mine for only �159.99 pay as go you on T-mobile and it is unlock so I can use my O2 sim.

Don't want to sound negative but thank for the over stock in z10 so I can pick one so cheap. for that price and the quality of the Z10 it is unbelievable. after all, it was the flagship phone when it came out.

Can wait to try it out and see if I am going to miss my Q10 keyboard
    12-26-13 08:14 AM
    I had a Z since day1 in canada.. bought a Q a few months ago... ended up being a 1GB Q10 (employee device) but I still use it as a main device... but always carry my Z around for internet browsing as me Q tends to shut down browser easily because it's lacking memory...

Same time I use it for movies, games, music player to save battery of my Q..

Anyways still love my Q even if it's a bit "browser laggy"

Still is the best communication device on the market!

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    12-26-13 08:32 AM
    I was thinking of getting a back up phone for my q10. But I think I'm going to get a droid so I can have an mp3 downloader installed. My friend has one on his Samsung Galaxy Victory. I also think it runs youtube a bit better. Granted, I have to go to Starbucks to link to Wifi to get all of my apps working optimally.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:39 AM