... a most interesting survey with several very specific questions about my Z10 -- how I use it, how easy various aspects of it are to use, how satisfied I am with it, will I keep it. It was obviously put together by someone who was familiar with the Z10 and its features, as it had questions to rank the ease and usefulness of gestures, the hub, notifications, etc., as well as a few free-form questions about what I like and dislike about the phone itself and certain specific features. I find the timing very curious, particularly because I've never gotten a survey that was so detailed about specific and unique aspects of any device before, but also being right on the heels of the recent high-returns BS. There's another thread here somewhere with a quote that says Verizon stepped up and refuted the high return rate story along with BlackBerry, so I'm wondering if AT&T is looking to get some direct customer input of their own on the matter. I would be very interested to see the final results.
    04-12-13 05:02 PM
    They just want to know if you can live without a home button.

Hope you gave it a good review.
    04-12-13 05:10 PM
    They just want to know if you can live without a home button.

Hope you gave it a good review.
    Good point.

Glowing, of course. I love this phone.
    Gatmyer likes this.
    04-12-13 05:17 PM
    I received and answered the survey as well.
    It was fairly granular in its approach and unmistakably specific to the Z10's features/performance (all of which I rated highly by the way, while also throwing in a complaint about ATT disabling my ability to step down to HSPA+ to conserve battery).
    The survey also wanted to find out if I came from a previous Blackberry and, subsequently, how long I had been with Blackberry.
    I sensed that the questions were abundant enough and detailed enough that they could compile data on what type of user seeks (more accurately, gets attracted to) the Z10 and what kind of user stays with it versus returns it.
    It was humorously annoying that the survey had ways of making you think you were reaching the end of it and then you would see "Just a few more questions............................".
    Gatmyer likes this.
    04-12-13 06:32 PM
    I got a survey from ATT of why I returned it. According to the sales rep, there has been a lot of returns. I like the Z10 and I wish I could've kept it, but man there's just certain apps on iOS/Android that I NEED and BB doesn't have them.
    04-13-13 04:09 AM
    Maybe ATT is trying to support any possible SEC reports and a survey might be able to help prove that.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:44 AM