The Bold today. Can anyone give me a good insight into the world of blackberry? I just set up my BBM.. what else is awsome?
    07-20-09 06:40 PM
    Also how to do you clear your entire text inbox instead of 1 at a time?
    07-20-09 06:42 PM
    Google maps Google Maps for your mobile phone
    Pandora (free music)
    All sorts of apps on Blackberry Appworld

To highlight more than one email to delete hit the shift key and scroll to select the emails. Is that what you mean?

Also, hold on alt and press the key to the right of the roller ball and you can switch between Home, Messages, BBM, Browser and Phone.

Check out the Bold forum and theme forum on this site, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 07:43 PM
    Welcome.

In regards to the text msg clearing, on my phone, I can highlight any date, click menu, delete prior, and it removes everything before that date.

You might enjoy some of these:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/wha...ions-bb-14431/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    07-20-09 07:44 PM
    has anyone used the Empower SMS thread app? I was thinkng about trying it.. i also wanna get the new BBM but have no clue how to do either.
    07-20-09 08:41 PM
    The empower app is giving some people some issues. There is a thread in the apps section discussing it. It has a free trial so you may as well give it a shot. For $15 I am just going to wait until OS 5.0
    07-20-09 09:30 PM
    I need HELP!!! Just bought a unlocked blackberry storm 9530. My carrier is Tmobile....so called the carrier and tried to set the phone up. regular phone service, text, media text work. The internet, IM, and all others associated with internet do not work. Tmobile tech told me i need to down load servicebook from crackberry. Have no idea what their talking about. Keep in mind this is my first Blackberry. Also the beginning screen reads Verizon when u turn on the phone. Despite everything LOVE the phone.
    07-20-09 09:31 PM
    i downloaded th new BBM and the Empower and it made my BBM and sms vanish. i am wiping the phone, hoping it restores it!
    07-20-09 09:35 PM
    07-20-09 09:46 PM
    Themes. Gotta download some themes
    07-20-09 09:47 PM
    I need HELP!!! Just bought a unlocked blackberry storm 9530. My carrier is Tmobile....so called the carrier and tried to set the phone up. regular phone service, text, media text work. The internet, IM, and all others associated with internet do not work. Tmobile tech told me i need to down load servicebook from crackberry. Have no idea what their talking about. Keep in mind this is my first Blackberry. Also the beginning screen reads Verizon when u turn on the phone. Despite everything LOVE the phone.
    Sorry about hijacking the thread but CoCo you should go here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    07-20-09 10:00 PM
    The Bold today. Can anyone give me a good insight into the world of blackberry? I just set up my BBM.. what else is awsome?
    Check out the 101 lecture series linked in my signature. They contain a wealth of bb knowledge for newbies...

Also how to do you clear your entire text inbox instead of 1 at a time?
    Use the delete prior method, or you can hold down the shift button and use the trackball to highlight all the messages as well then select menu>delete.

I reset it and it still has the new BBM.. working fine so far.. i think it was EmPower that ****ed it up.
    No need for the language here, against forum posting rules. Other than that welcome to crackberry, have fun.
    07-20-09 10:24 PM
    okay so i'm having some trouble with bbming on my 8100 pearl. everytime i try to add a contact by sending a request to them with their pin number, it says the request is pending and it shows up in the pendind category, but nothing else ever happens. the status never changes. is the internet package required to use the bbm feature? because i dont have that. is that why it won't work? help!!!
    07-20-09 11:11 PM
    I just got my first bb also. A 8330. I love it. Addicted!!!!

07-21-09 12:52 AM
    I just got my first bb also. A 8330. I love it. Addicted!!!!

Great device! Love those classic Curve's, especially the CDMA models.

07-21-09 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD