I hope this is in the right section...

I just got my bold and i need to know some options for the best case for it and screen protectors!!!!

Love it so far....

Thanks for the help!!!

tk
    03-09-09 03:47 AM
    Well I was looking at a video on Youtube today that was some American plastic thing called Otterbox or something. I would advise against getting this. It looks disgusting.
    03-09-09 04:20 AM
    Get a Case Mate SmartSkin, I love it!
    03-09-09 06:39 AM
    I use an OEM BB case I bought from Amazon; it is essentially the same as the one that came with the Bold. However, the one from Amazon has a bit more class than the one in the Bold package.

I use the Martin Fields screen protector for Bolds. Casemate has a good one as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 06:42 AM
    Well I was looking at a video on Youtube today that was some American plastic thing called Otterbox or something. I would advise against getting this. It looks disgusting.
    I would only use Otterbox if I was working at a construction site. It is truly horrible looking.

03-09-09 06:44 AM
    I would recommend the leather case it comes with. I found it more than adequate and easy to get the unit out of. If you want to 'flare' up your bold a bit then you can add a silicone skin, hard skin or different leather protector.

Take a browse around blackberry accessory sites (try out the Crackberry store, they have lots of cases!)
    03-09-09 07:05 AM
    Hi japatastic- Welcome to cb! Well wat type of case/skin/holder u use for ur bold will have to be thru trial of diff things till u find one that suits ur needs. I am always changing mine I. Use silicone covers/hard snap on covers/just a stick on skin/zip on leather case/ I use all these in combo w/a leather pda holder from vzw. So its wat u will be comfortable with-thats justy a few ideas-just like Speedv1 said-ck out cb store! They have good stuff! Good luck & enjoy ur bold!

03-09-09 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD