Hi all, i just got a curve from t-mobile, got unlimited internet (20.00) month, but i guess it is not blackberry internet, so i dont think i have any of the blackberry email services. My question is can i get a pop client installed for the curve? or is there some way to do this?

Confused...
    11-30-07 08:04 PM
    Am I correct in assuming that you did not purchase the BB Data plan from TMo?
    11-30-07 09:13 PM
    No I didnt, it wasnt actually explained to me, but i have since purchased the tmo 9.99 unlimited BB email. I guess we will see where that gets me. lol
    11-30-07 10:32 PM
    well i know for tmobile that blkbry plan with unlimted text and data in $35....if you are not getting anything call customer care and they will help you .....they're great so
    11-30-07 10:40 PM
    I'd highly suggest you get the BB unlimited data plan, which includes emails ($20 a month I believe). They probably signed you up for the wrong plan, as it makes no sense to NOT get the BB data plan and getting the regular data plan instead. You can setup your email from your phone or at tmobile website (once you log in scroll near to the bottom where it says "Communication Tools" Click on "Blackberry email" to access your email accounts or set them up)

You can check whether or not you have BB plan by going to the website and checking your current plan. Should say "BB data" or something to that effect
    12-01-07 12:16 AM
    the 9.99 plan allows unlimited email up to 10 accounts but not internet the 19.99 is what u need to be sure u can do everything
    12-01-07 07:10 AM
    I would definitely call customer service and find out before you receive an unpleasant first month bill
    Last edited by Bedrock; 12-03-07 at 03:11 PM.
    12-03-07 03:05 PM
    Believe me, once you get addicted (why do you think they call this site "crackberry"), you will wish you had the unlimited plan.

Definitely check with your provider and make sure everything is clear. Remember, the only stupid question is the one you DON'T ask
    12-03-07 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD