I was just wondering whether its possible to put your sms's in groups by name(a bit like the iphne) rather than a big long list of different messages.

Cheers
    12-01-09 03:19 PM
    You're running OS 5.0 which means you have threaded sms. I tend to see the person's name and last message on the thread, once i click on it i will see all messages with this one person ( a bit like the iphone).
    Do you have combined emails and sms in messages? if so go to messages hit the blackberry key-options-general settings-under sms and email inboxes select separate.
    12-01-09 03:47 PM
    Im only running 4.6.1,well at least thats what i understand im running,cant see nothing on options regarding threaded sms

Scratch that,just installing it now
    Last edited by lockey; 12-01-09 at 04:06 PM.
    12-01-09 03:51 PM
    At least i thought i was? it said downloading software 5.0 and then extracted then it said restart and nothing has happend? any know whats up ?
    12-01-09 05:19 PM
    You're running OS 5.0 which means you have threaded sms. I tend to see the person's name and last message on the thread, once i click on it i will see all messages with this one person ( a bit like the iphone).
    Do you have combined emails and sms in messages? if so go to messages hit the blackberry key-options-general settings-under sms and email inboxes select separate.
    The OP has a 8520; the 8530 (which you have) is running OS 5.0! The 8520 is running OS 4.??? (not sure)
    12-01-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD