What can I use to be sure I dont get a big bill at the end of the month?

when BIS connected it added a few apps
    google maps, is there a cost to use or is it included in infinite BIS? blackberry maps? is it any use, I had trouble making it do anything I wanted it to do.
    viigo browser had an agreement so I know it would incure extra usage cost, but it doesnt show up on blackberry desktop applications to delete it,so i hid it.
    Which browser to use to search the internet that will not incur any extra cost? or thats included in the infinite email, browsing plan?
    01-21-13 06:35 PM
    If you dont have wifi everything is through bis. Most apps will use wifi if you have it on and some you can set to only use wifi if your worried about how much data you want to use. If wifi is on most apps will automatically use that first.
    01-21-13 06:42 PM
    Yer got wifi which covers everything at home but now it will be usefull away from home too, yay
    01-21-13 07:04 PM
    Maybe you should ask your carrier what your plan includes....
    01-21-13 09:08 PM
    tech support are wirelesly connected to my phone tring to fix the only problem ive found, vodafones page wont open.
    amazing stuff, im watching what theyre doing and they have full control of it, all the way from india im guessing lmao
    01-21-13 09:32 PM
    Maybe you should ask your carrier what your plan includes....
    yer i did and they told me all i needed to know and are working on a problem now

I know what the plan includes, the question is which apps are going outside of the BIS and would not be included in "infinite blackberry email and browsing" like the viigo browser which would be useing data not included, ill still use it but wanted to know which ones so i can keep an eye on usage.
    01-21-13 09:33 PM
    yer i did and they told me all i needed to know and are working on a problem now

I know what the plan includes, the question is which apps are going outside of the BIS and would not be included in "infinite blackberry email and browsing" like the viigo browser which would be useing data not included, ill still use it but wanted to know which ones so i can keep an eye on usage.
    Anything that's not email or browsing would appear to not be included in a plan called "infinite blackberry email and browsing".

I believe there's apps to count data usage, and some carriers even offer their own app for this. I think the rogers my account tracks this, but I don't care so I deleted it. Some even break the usage down by app
    01-22-13 01:20 AM