Iwould wait on the Bold. I have had a Curve for a year, but I can not wait until the Bold is released. You won't be disappointed. No since in wasting the money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 11:49 AM
    there is always a hourglass spinning on my screen and wont go away.can anyone help me
    09-21-08 11:52 AM
    Have you changed anything reciently?

The good news is, the CPU is working. The bad news is, it can not deal with whatever has trapped it.

Have you attempted to reload your original carrier OS?

That would be the first step to recover control.
    09-21-08 12:18 PM
    how am i able to do that. all i have changed is the security password lock out time
    09-21-08 12:19 PM
    Opps.... It appears I went one step too far in combining your duplicated posts.

edit: AWB715 has reported the problem corrected in yet a third duplicate topic.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 09-21-08 at 12:44 PM.
    09-21-08 12:26 PM
    To the threadstarter, maybe my experience might help.

I'm using the Curve 8320 which i got 3 weeks ago. I was debating waiting for the Bold. But my carrier just kept pushing the date back. First it was august, then september, then end of september. In the end i gave up and after some consideration, decided to go for the curve.

Now that the Bold is officially released, do i regret getting the curve? Definitely not. I'm only missing out on GPS and v4.6, that's all. Oh and the faux leather backing. But other than that, i don't have any regrets.

But if you gave me an option to trade up to a Bold now, i would too.

Bottom line is, how BAD do you want the Bold?
    09-22-08 01:05 AM
    I agree with techluvr. Can't go wrong with the curve. I love this phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 02:50 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD