Hey, everyone. I have searched and searched and haven't really found what I'm looking for. I just found my old X3 Micro bluetooth and I have a BB Bold and am wondering what all I can do with it. I'm bluetooth handicapped so please help!!
    I think the whole idea of having a bluetooth is so that you don't have to use your hands, right?? Does this mean that I can somehow set up my bluetooth to alert me of incoming SMS and IM's? I've also heard that one bluetooth phone can send another bluetooth phone files they have on their phone. How and for what reason do you do this?
    I guess I need the whole bluetooth 101 series on what all my bluetooth can do and how it can make my life easier.
    Any suggestions, tips, tricks or other useful tidbits?
    03-23-09 11:12 PM
    Hey, everyone. I have searched and searched and haven't really found what I'm looking for. I just found my old X3 Micro bluetooth and I have a BB Bold and am wondering what all I can do with it. I'm bluetooth handicapped so please help!!
    I think the whole idea of having a bluetooth is so that you don't have to use your hands, right?? Does this mean that I can somehow set up my bluetooth to alert me of incoming SMS and IM's? I've also heard that one bluetooth phone can send another bluetooth phone files they have on their phone. How and for what reason do you do this?
    I guess I need the whole bluetooth 101 series on what all my bluetooth can do and how it can make my life easier.
    Any suggestions, tips, tricks or other useful tidbits?
    Since you just found your BT headset, out of curiosity, what did you do with it before you lost it?

As far as making your life easier, that particular headset provides you with 7 hrs talk time and can be paired simutaneously with 3 BT devices.

Depending on which headset your using, some channel all sounds (text alerts, emails) to the headset and others only channel calls. If you have BT on your computer you can use it with different IM services.

All this can be found here on BlueAnts website- the maker of your headset.

Other than whatever you did with it, I don't know what to tell you.

What may help you here is if you tell US what you want to do with it. Your question is too basic; so by telling us what you'd like to do, we can better tell you if you can or cant.

BT phones can send each other all sorts of things (pic, ringers), but thats usually done with permission from both parties.
    03-24-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD