wanna say hi to most crackberrians around specially The TM Group Chat in BBM i already dropped my PPSE having keyone right now even keytwo is a long shot. Still holding on to my cheap huawei y5 that i got free from my carrier. Hope to be back in BB soon as im starting from scratch again.. take care guys!!!
    06-25-18 12:39 AM
    It's sad what they did to BBM.... nothing last forever.
    06-25-18 08:35 AM
    Grab a KEY2 if you can. It's going to be a great device and the best choice for your path.
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-28-18 08:44 PM
    Grab a KEY2 if you can. It's going to be a great device and the best choice for your path.
    as much as i want to but that's not even part of my priorities right now as we are starting from scratch after our house got burned. Even a Keyone is out of reach right now hehe. its kinda sad but that's life we're still 6k USD short for our newly renovated house
    07-11-18 10:49 PM
    It's sad what they did to BBM.... nothing last forever.
    i dont know if the chat group of TM still exist
    07-11-18 10:50 PM
    as much as i want to but that's not even part of my priorities right now as we are starting from scratch after our house got burned. Even a Keyone is out of reach right now hehe. its kinda sad but that's life we're still 6k USD short for our newly renovated house
    Sorry to hear that. I wish there was something I could do to help you. Anyways, all the best and I hope everything works out for you.
    07-11-18 11:23 PM
    Sorry to hear that. I wish there was something I could do to help you. Anyways, all the best and I hope everything works out for you.
    thats why i rarely visit CB this days hehe im kinda disappointed that i cant get keyone and to lose the urge of getting one hehehe
    07-12-18 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD