sprint told me yesterday 119 bucks and i ordered. they just called me and said im sorry it is 545.00 dollars. so i cancelled, sprint. who to go with now tmobile, att,verizon, let me know what you all have.
    10-21-08 12:44 PM
    sprint told me yesterday 119 bucks and i ordered. they just called me and said im sorry it is 545.00 dollars. so i cancelled, sprint. who to go with now tmobile, att,verizon, let me know what you all have.
    545$?!?!? Man, switch over to GSM provider and I can sell you a Rogers Bold cheaper than that hahah
    10-21-08 12:50 PM
    How come i've never heard of Rogers, is that a company that's not in the US?
    10-21-08 01:45 PM
    How come i've never heard of Rogers, is that a company that's not in the US?
    That's right, it's canadian.
    10-21-08 01:49 PM
    thanksssssssss always wondered when i see that Company named on this site
    10-21-08 01:55 PM
    545$?!?!? Man, switch over to GSM provider and I can sell you a Rogers Bold cheaper than that hahah
    I've been with T-.Mobile for years. A curve with a 2 year contract was $99 last time I checked, but at this point you might want to check out the newer models.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 01:55 PM
    I have had sprint and broke and droped many phones. This is what you do you have insurance so you call sprint and put a claim in for a lost or stolen phone. I always say somebody took out my gym bag or my window was down just don't say you dropped in water. They will ask for a police report number don't worry. Just call the non emergency number of your local police department and tell them stolen or whatever and tell them your ins.company Needs a report number u will be assigned one call sprint give them the number phone will be to u in a week This is good for once a year

10-21-08 02:16 PM
    I have had sprint and broke and droped many phones. This is what you do you have insurance so you call sprint and put a claim in for a lost or stolen phone. I always say somebody took out my gym bag or my window was down just don't say you dropped in water. They will ask for a police report number don't worry. Just call the non emergency number of your local police department and tell them stolen or whatever and tell them your ins.company Needs a report number u will be assigned one call sprint give them the number phone will be to u in a week This is good for once a year

Insurance fraud? Probably not a very good idea... pretty dishonest too.
    10-21-08 02:21 PM
    hmmmm, I think that's called Falsifying a Police Report and Insurance Fraud... add those together and you could end up paying a whole lot more then the cost of a new phone.
    Last edited by trucky; 10-21-08 at 03:42 PM.
    10-21-08 02:35 PM

That is all very interesting!! Filing a false police report is serious business.

I would really watch what I say on a public forum, you never know who is reading
    10-21-08 02:47 PM
    That is all very interesting!! Filing a false police report is serious business.

I would really watch what I say on a public forum, you never know who is reading
    Yes, its a bit like
    "Why do they call it a cell phone?"
    "Get caught trying to steal mine, and the nice judge will explain it for you"
    10-21-08 05:09 PM
    Hmmm why go with the dramatic one of saying it was stolen ?? sprints insurance covers it just the same if it is lost lol soo just lose it .... hmmm seems alot better than false police reports ? maybe its just me
    11-06-08 10:51 PM
    yeah the indicators do void the warranty if they turn pink I know a guy who I watched change out the indicators he had a bag full of them all sizes round and square he said he drops his phone in water alot ran across the indicators on the black market and bought a variety bag he changes all the indicators gets his new phone and walks out laughing I know it's wrong illegal and all but just letting yall know it's possible
    11-06-08 11:31 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD