07-04-15 07:33 AM
    It just makes sense. Why support a device only 1 person is using?
    07-04-15 07:43 AM
    Looks really bad and Chen Said last ER he was really happy that Canada and Germany were throwing money at them but what about all the others like Austrailia?
    07-04-15 07:49 AM
    More and more government agencies are concluding that iPhone could with an EMM solution is secure enough.
    07-04-15 08:05 AM
    "Don't worry they allready moved away since 2 years ago to ios. The most of them and most parlement members are allready been hacked. A year ago they worried about that and wanted to look for a soluttion , it seems most of them still uses iphone's. Nothing new and don't know why is this any news?

When I read the head and the beginning of the article, i checked the date but it was 2015 when I thought I was reading an old article from 2013.
    07-04-15 08:18 AM
    They have already been hacked and haven't learned anything from germany, Brazil, France and the countless other countries that got hacked and spied on by their good friends at NSA. When you use back door to NSA iphone or big brother is watching google you are leaving yourself wide open(unless using BEs12) ...oooops did I let the obvious cat out of the bag? This is also old news from 2013

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 09:00 AM
    That article is dumb. Especially since they didn't bother mentioning that those iphones being used are supported by bes12 now haha

BlackBerry still wins

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 09:23 AM
    What most people should understand now...no one cares nowadays about blackberry and end to end security like that. Also cheaper to have a byod solution than to maintain and inventory of devices. Many people..i'd say the majority have bought into the whole "blackberry is dead", "blackberry is outdated", "blackberry doesn't exist" rhetoric.

Developers don't want to develop for bb10...blackberry doesn't market the devices..it's just one giant crap storm. It's gonna take something major to change the odds in blackberry's favor. Something bigger than major.....let's look at iphone...major issues when the newest iteration of iOS came out, messing lots of phones, not to mention the iCloud hack from last year and they're still selling them in record numbers.

BlackBerry is on borrowed time...

Pimp slappin iGeeks, Droinerds and Windufuses with my big white Z30
    07-04-15 01:52 PM
    no one cares nowadays about blackberry and end to end security like that.
    Bet Home Depot cares now! No sooner did they dump BlackBerry, for iPhone, with press releases, than they got their massive security breach. We know that the phones likely had nothing to do with it but the public perceives BlackBerry as the secure phone Obama and Clinton use, so, by changing, HD showed security was not a priority with them. Their competitors, in Canada, Canadian Tire had deployed BB10s throughout their corporation around the same time.

BB, Still the One
    07-04-15 03:28 PM
    Bet Home Depot cares now! No sooner did they dump BlackBerry, for iPhone, with press releases, than they got their massive security breach. We know that the phones likely had nothing to do with it but the public perceives BlackBerry as the secure phone Obama and Clinton use, so, by changing, HD showed security was not a priority with them. Their competitors, in Canada, Canadian Tire had deployed BB10s throughout their corporation around the same time.

BB, Still the One
    As you said it had nothing to do with phones. The public did not perceive it that way either. I don't see a connection personally.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 06:22 PM
    Blackberry is being squeezed at all sides: consumer, enterprise, and government.

It, therefore, puts to perspective why it would want to jump on to the Android train.
    07-04-15 06:35 PM
    Blackberry is being squeezed at all sides: consumer, enterprise, and government.

It, therefore, puts to perspective why it would want to jump on to the Android train.
    Custer's last stand?

Posted via C5303
    07-04-15 06:42 PM