I'm glad you're enjoying your new BB OP.
    03-31-14 08:02 PM
    Gimmicks sell.
    Sadly, yes.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 08:04 PM
    Welcome! Physical keyboards are awesome. BlackBerry virtual keyboards are equally awesome as well

Q10 SQN100-3 | Z30 STA100-2 |10.2.1.2141 iPhone 4s IOS 7.xx
    03-31-14 08:13 PM
    Gimmicks sell.
    Some don't: Time shift Camera

Point being every phone tries to have a gimmick to separate themselves from the pack. Some sell, some don't.
    bekkay likes this.
    03-31-14 08:17 PM
    Welcome to the BB10 club It's an amazing OS and very underrated.
    04-01-14 12:08 PM
    but it is actually superior to the leading os's.
    Evidence?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 12:58 PM
    Welcome to BlackBerry - they're great phones and the OS keeps getting better and better.

As for the apps, I had the same opinion a while back but I have to say that I do miss some apps a lot that I had on my android phones even if it isn't that much.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 01:13 PM
    Welcome. I just switched back after months of toying with the idea. I couldn't be happier actually. I thought I was happy when I got the Galaxy Note 3 but now I'm ecstatic. Sure there is not a ton of apps but I'll tell you what. For me a had a decent amount of apps on my Note and even on my iPhone but never used the vast majority of them. The couple I do use that I can get a equivalent of on BlackBerry I just sideloaded. But for the most part I found a equivalent on BlackBerry I can use.

The os is very fluid and the keypad for me on the Q10 is as good if not better for me than on my 9930 I use for work. Very glad I made the switch and my Note 3 will be up for sale very soon.

Posted via CB10
    07thking likes this.
    04-01-14 01:24 PM
    Welcome. I think the app gap is minimized. Unfortunately the perception that BlackBerry is dying is not going away. BB10 is excellent. BlackBerry management not so much.

Enjoy ur phone!!

Loving my Zed 10!!
    04-01-14 04:41 PM
    I would love to see more advertisement for BlackBerry. I get more of the "why would you want a BlackBerry " than anything else. My response is always the same "well I get a device that suits me not what is popular and don't knock it until you try it because you don't know what your missing until you do".

All in all I'm very impressed and very glad I made the switch back to BlackBerry from a Android and iPhone for my personal device. Glad to be back and I look forward to chatting it up using my awesome keypad.

Posted via CB10
    07thking likes this.
    04-02-14 08:37 PM
    Gimmicks sell.
    Hence Stickers. Bring it on. It's a gimmick that will sell well and you don't have to use it if you dislike them.