So I showed my Z10 to my best friend and he wants to get rid of his iPhone 5 and get a BlackBerry Z10. He's on Rogers so we called the 3 nearest Rogers stores and they're all sold out still.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    kfh227 and BBNation like this.
    02-09-13 04:44 PM
    I'm still waiting for my pre-order. I was pretty much told "dont call us, we'll call you" when I phoned Friday. Its annoying to see 3-4 Bell Z10's just sitting there at Futureshop.
    02-09-13 04:50 PM
    If you're in the GTA im selling an unlocked Z10 for $770. Pick up in Mississauga if you're interested.
    02-09-13 05:04 PM
    Fantastic news!
    02-09-13 05:13 PM
    Anyone know what the TELUS stock of the Z10 is like?
    02-09-13 05:15 PM
    Buddy of mine picked up a Z10 from the local Tbooth store in Edmonton. Rogers, Best Buy and Future Shop were all sold out but the Tbooth store had 3 blacks for Rogers. Try them.
    02-09-13 06:53 PM
    Buddy of mine picked up a Z10 from the local Tbooth store in Edmonton. Rogers, Best Buy and Future Shop were all sold out but the Tbooth store had 3 blacks for Rogers. Try them.
    Thanks I'll tell him to call them tomorrow
    02-09-13 06:56 PM
    This is great news!
    02-09-13 07:40 PM
    I checked the stores nearest me, and they too didn't have any left. So, I called Rogers to inquire about upgrading from my 9900. I said to the girl that I wanted a white one, but I realize that they are hard to come by.

She told me that they still had them in stock, but they were reserved for new customers. But, she said, let me take a look at your account.

When she came back, she processed me and I have a new white Zed10 on the way. I guess 15 or so years of being a Rogers customer, and an account in good standing, helped me out.

I often read only bad things about Rogers, or "Robbers" as some like to call them. My experience with them has been nothing but positive for all these years. So mark me down as a happy Rogers customer.

My wife also landed a Zed10 that same day when she phoned the call centre. But, she was processed as a new customer. We expect our phones to arrive Tuesday or Wednesday this week. Can't wait!!!

Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
    morganplus8 likes this.
    02-09-13 10:51 PM
    I called 8-10 stores too yesterday, all sold out! Decided to give Future Shop a try and voila...both white and black in-stock, they reserved them for me and my wife and I were sporting new black and white Z10's within the hour! Absolutely LOVE them!
    02-10-13 08:19 AM
    This is great news!
    I don't think it's very good news. Rogers stores not replenishing stock means that customers who want a Z10 are getting turned away.
    02-10-13 08:27 AM
    Ish - Rogers only receives 1000 a week from BlackBerry's distribution channels. That's in total... for all stores and/or platforms.
    02-10-13 02:22 PM
    Ish - Rogers only receives 1000 a week from BlackBerry's distribution channels. That's in total... for all stores and/or platforms.
    I find it hard to believe that the biggest Wireless Carrier in Canada only receives 1000 units a week. Maybe a 1000 a day (weekday).
    02-11-13 11:58 AM
    I already bought two devices for my house but I have another on reserve. I'm now sitting at 212 on the waiting list so I'm getting closer. When it does arrive I'm going to offer it up to who ever wants to meet me at the rogers store in Cambridge. If nobody shows then I will cancel it and get my deposit back.
    02-11-13 12:18 PM
    yeah, it's a bit frustrating that people can't get these devices.... especially as there are devices still in stock both in black and white for other carriers. Can be looked at as a good and bad thing i guess... good that the devices are selling, but considering that 'wxmancanada' says they only receive 1000 units a week...that's not really much when they say the phones are selling out.

Got an email saying the device is on back order... before i placed the order for the black Z10 (only white left in store --> maybe that was a sign to take the white lol) the rep said, yes sir, we have in these device ready to ship from our warehouse...
    02-11-13 12:35 PM
    So perhaps in the end it's a good thing the USA was not ready for launch or there would be no phones for anyone? Hard to understand why there are problems getting phones right now.
    02-11-13 12:38 PM
  17. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    those that have them are very excited!!! .. amazing phone!!
    02-11-13 12:55 PM
    I think Telus may be on back order with the Z10 i ordered mine last wednesday through our Corporate provider and they are still waiting for the orders to come in. Also a friend of mine that ordered with Rogers last week was advised the Z10 was on backorder as well. Seems like the demand is as high as they say it is! Great news for Blackberry bad news for me lol im getting impatient!
    02-11-13 01:14 PM
    Cap_172R that reminds me when my wife wanted an Iphone and we went to one AT&T store and they said they were out of the 16gb and only had the 32gb. They said all 16gb were sold out all of their locations and were on a back order. So we went to another AT&T store and asked about a phone and the girl said "white or black, we have both". I am wondering if some stores are saying they are out because they want then to push some droids or iphone out the door. You would think that the largest carrier in the country there could get all the phones they need.
    02-11-13 03:03 PM
    my favourite thing right now is checking where my reservation priority number is at on the Rogers site. it was at 1076 on Thursday. Today it's at 94! I'm guessing my phone arrives this week sometime.
    bluetroll likes this.
    02-11-13 03:56 PM
    How is it possible that they only receive 1000 phones a week? Where did that figure come from? I think it is highly unlikely. If that is the case, only such number of phones would have been sold in the past few days and if you judge by the number of phones enthusiasts on this forum, whom I'm sure only make up a small percentage of buyers it has probably exceeded that amount.

02-11-13 06:42 PM
    So I showed my Z10 to my best friend and he wants to get rid of his iPhone 5 and get a BlackBerry Z10. He's on Rogers so we called the 3 nearest Rogers stores and they're all sold out still.

I just called the same 3 Rogers stores and they're all still sold out so I tried the 4th closest store and they currently have 5 left in stock.

However they will not sell them outright. Only as an upgrade or as a new contract.
    02-12-13 12:23 PM
    Sherway Gardens Mall in Toronto just got 20 of them yesterday all in BLACK.. i know cause i was called to come and replace my white one with charging issues but they failed to mentioned they didn't get any white ones in.
    02-12-13 03:44 PM
    Source?
    jarrodmeyer likes this.
    02-12-13 03:47 PM
    What's that I smell? BS.
    02-12-13 07:17 PM
52 123