Hello everyone! This is more so a rant than anything else so please be patient with me. As a member of the crackberry community I have a few things I would like to get off my chest.

1. Can we please stop obsessing over the "First" Comment. If someone wants to out first then let them. Wanna stop it? Beat then to the punch.

2. More often than not people get upset because they think someone didn't use the search tool. There are times when you just can't find what you are looking for or you just don't feel like reading through many many replies. You don't get upset when people talk about the same stuff in your personal life so please let it go.

3. How many times someone has posted is not an indicator of their loyalty to BlackBerry. I have very few posts but have been with BlackBerry for years.

4. I phone fan boys shouldn't be taken seriously. They continue to post because we gi them the satisfaction of a reply. Ignore them and go about your day.

5. Finally for my last rant. The BlackBerry Z10 is way too dang smart. I absolutely love it.

Well thanks for reading. Let the angry trolling begin!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:03 AM
    Good post.

First!

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-11-13 10:30 AM
    Good post.

First!

Gosh nabbit Erin!!!

OP should have used the search function; if he had he would have noticed that there multiple threads about this same subject.

OP is also a low post count n00b.

Posted via CB10
    djdragon likes this.
    04-11-13 11:00 AM
    Troll here. Opinions are just like elbows. We all have a couple and we like to share them with others. Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. That is what forums and discussion boards are all about.

Thanks, OP, for expressing your thoughts. Sorry I cannot support most of what you say but I will defend to the end your right to say what you think.
    Saiga and axllebeer like this.
    04-11-13 11:03 AM
    You know what I don't normally do this but FIRST!!!!!!!!! Lol

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-11-13 11:43 AM
    I'm glad you all have a good sense of humor about this

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:09 PM
    You know what I don't normally do this but FIRST!!!!!!!!! Lol

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    I was first! Take that back!

04-11-13 12:42 PM
    Let the angry trolling begin!

Just another day on Crackberry.-grumpyoldtroll.jpg
    04-11-13 04:47 PM
    5. Finally for my last rant. The BlackBerry Z10 is way too dang smart. I absolutely love it.
    Posted via CB10
    No trolling. Just respect. I gotta say, the keyboard gets better with age. Also not sure if it's me, but the keyboard seems to pick out the right keys better by the day. Maybe I'm just getting used to it.
    04-11-13 05:01 PM
    6. Can we please stop taking it upon ourselves to moderate the forums when we're not mods?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    nappp and Berry_Pink like this.
    04-11-13 05:13 PM
    Unfortunately everyone is a tough guy know it all when they are safely behind the computer screen.

Posted via CB10
    nappp likes this.
    04-11-13 05:18 PM
    Unfortunately everyone is a tough guy know it all when they are safely behind the computer screen.

Posted via CB10

Leo Geotz - Telephone tough guy, yeah.

Crap now, I have to watch Lethal Weapon. Hope I can find it.
    04-11-13 05:31 PM
    Good post.

First!

ummm Nice !! LOL
    04-11-13 05:32 PM
    Love it good post I'm sure many of us can agree

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 05:33 PM
    No trolling. Just respect. I gotta say, the keyboard gets better with age. Also not sure if it's me, but the keyboard seems to pick out the right keys better by the day. Maybe I'm just getting used to it.
    actually, it's learning your input style as well as the word suggestions you commonly type. I'm getting much faster on this keyboard over the last couple of days as well.
    04-11-13 05:36 PM
    Troll here. Opinions are just like elbows. We all have a couple and we like to share them with others. Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. That is what forums and discussion boards are all about.

Thanks, OP, for expressing your thoughts. Sorry I cannot support most of what you say but I will defend to the end your right to say what you think.
    You are too polite. I would not use elbows as part of the anatomy when it comes to opinion. More like donkey pit. Everyone got one. Nothing pleasant ever come out of it!
    04-11-13 08:33 PM
    What is it with members coming in all high and mighty with their threads complaining about the CrackBerry community?

It's a growing trend. It's annoying.
    04-11-13 08:40 PM
    Gosh,.. Posts just dump in here like garbage these days!! Never out with the old in with the new. Out with the same in with the same, same old same new,...same thing!! Crackberry is getting old. I'm getting tired of having to sort through all the garbage to find something actually worth reading.. Lets clean it up people and start some real common sense threads in the forums. It's very hard to find useful threads with help and encouragement. Thanks OP for this thread.
    04-11-13 09:15 PM

Well said. We all are allowed to vent from time to time. I don't have a problem with it. Just because I might not agree with everything the OP said, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with expressing an opinion.

And it's in a proper section. General or off topic. I guess there is a topic, a general topic. Ok now I'm rambling. Either way that is appreciated.
    04-11-13 09:25 PM
    reading through many posts is part of the research. usually during that time you learn other things that come in handy later. many new threads can be avoided. the forum search and a regular internet search does wonders if you let it.

saying first is fun! have fun with it. 20th!!!
    04-11-13 09:34 PM