Most of the android apps are java apps. Also, the native format also has a decompiler that can decompile it into C++ code already made. Please point out the decompilers for iOS and BB. I'm sure you won't find anything very useful or anything that works as well as the decompilers for Android.
    I'm not going to post links or provide that information (as I'm not sure the forum rules would abide by it), but seriously.. 1 or 2 minutes with google will get you there.

So, ALL Android apps can be decompiled.
    Well DUH! I've been saying all along that all apps can be decompiled or reverse engineered. I merely pointed out that not all Android apps are Java based.

If you want to bury your head in the sand and believe that other platforms are immune from it, so be it.
    12-07-11 01:00 PM
    I'm not going to post links or provide that information (as I'm not sure the forum rules would abide by it), but seriously.. 1 or 2 minutes with google will get you there.

Well DUH! I've been saying all along that all apps can be decompiled or reverse engineered. I merely pointed out that not all Android apps are Java based.

If you want to bury your head in the sand and believe that other platforms are immune from it, so be it.
    I've found all the "decompilers" for the other platforms but they don't produce clear source code like the android decompilers. So, android is more unsafe to develop for.
    12-07-11 01:12 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD