I recently figured out how to get windows on playbook. This time is not fake with windows phone but I actually got windows 8 for tablet. I made the emulator so it runs the real thing.

So far my beta let's me open the emulator and run a few windows apps but very limited.

Also, it runs the native apps so if you want to show off to your friends that it looks like it, then get my beta but liking and subscribing to my video.

When I have more time, I will make a video explaining.

real/new blackberry playbook actually runs windows phone
    08-19-12 10:42 PM
    Looks interesting but lacks details..... Will reserve judgement.... but too vague in camera angles... could also be a remote access to PC running remote software..... As the IOS running on the Playbook was a wrapper for the app and not emualation in the truest sense of the word.... Doing a whole OS is another matter....
    Last edited by dbmalloy; 08-20-12 at 12:56 AM.
    08-19-12 11:03 PM
    Seems to move camera away from PlayBook often...as if he's hiding something
    08-19-12 11:08 PM
    Ya, seems legit. Except for, ya know, the Splashtop app running. That's a nice x86 version of Windows 8 you have there...

LOL, just checked his other posts. He also claims that his Playbook magically offered him the ability to connect to iOS App Store and Google Play.

FAKE, liar, troll, whatever term you prefer.
    Last edited by mikeo007; 08-19-12 at 11:27 PM.
    08-19-12 11:24 PM
    read the title im going to make a better video to show you

btw: that was just a glitch the ios on app world. i contacted rim and told me to backup and security wipe and i did glitch is gone. it turns out that when i clicked on that section, it kept loading forever just to prove there werent any ios apps.

edit: i made the video now uploading

edit: heres the link to the video
    08-20-12 10:52 AM
    At about 20secs you can see the 'android runtime booting' . So this is just fake. Mods you'd better close this thread
    08-20-12 12:01 PM
    read the title im going to make a better video to show you

btw: that was just a glitch the ios on app world. i contacted rim and told me to backup and security wipe and i did glitch is gone. it turns out that when i clicked on that section, it kept loading forever just to prove there werent any ios apps.

edit: i made the video now uploading

edit: heres the link to the video
    The joke part of the title? That was a ninja edit last night by either you or a mod. I wouldn't even call this a joke, more of a sad, sad cry for attention.
    Rickroller likes this.
    08-20-12 12:05 PM
    The joke part of the title? That was a ninja edit last night by either you or a mod. I wouldn't even call this a joke, more of a sad, sad cry for attention.
    Watch at 1:40 , it opens the 'android runtime email' .
    Watch 2:50 , it opens the Android contacts ....

And yea, its pretty sad

(i thought you cant change the forum title after you've created the topic. If you do can, please explain to me how :P )
    08-20-12 12:11 PM
    The things people do for attention..
    jeroen_13 likes this.
    08-20-12 12:25 PM
    In before the lock!!

I really wonder what's up with the landscape recording...

(i thought you cant change the forum title after you've created the topic. If you do can, please explain to me how :P )
    We can't, but mods can.
    Last edited by diegonei; 08-20-12 at 01:02 PM.
    08-20-12 12:51 PM
    In regards to these forums, here's how the status levels play out:

CrackBerry Newbie: 0 posts
    CrackBerry User: 10 posts
    CrackBerry Abuser: 100 posts
    CrackBerry Addict: 500 posts
    CrackBerry Master: 1000 posts
    CrackBerry Genius: 1500 posts
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses: 5000 posts

You are required to have a post count of 10 before you can post URLs in your posts.
    Its a newbie account as well...
    08-20-12 01:06 PM
    as i mentioned in a video, at the second, i only have a few windows apps that work, the rest are normal one in windows looking thing. also look at another of my videos on youtube which has android and apple locks on playbook (with windows emulator)
    08-20-12 08:36 PM
    My GOD you're incorrigible...you need to get out more.
    08-20-12 08:42 PM
    Lol just show some .bars or a better video. And dont pull the playbook out of the camera view once again !
    08-22-12 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD