When asked to comment about Thorsten's quote about tablets dissapearing in 5 year, Boy Genius says that Blackberries will dissapear in 5 years.. He also calls the Z10; the worst smartphone out there. I have so much hate for this guy...

Not for the faint hearted: Hung Up on Smartphones? - CNBC
    dan1shmemon likes this.
    05-01-13 01:56 PM
    What an *****. There's a funny video on YouTube showing a montage of CNBC "Experts" saying the stock market was solid, the housing market would never crash and so on in the weeks and months before the crisis.

The guy's an *****. Never sweat the haters.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 02:05 PM
    It's a pretty safe thing for him to say, because BGR will almost certainly be dead long before 5 years is up.

I think if you look in the dictionary under ******* you'll find this guy's picture.
    05-01-13 02:25 PM
    I personally think he's a closet BlackBerry user. :-)

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 02:36 PM
    I personally think he's a closet BlackBerry user. :-)

Posted via CB10
    That made me laugh!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 02:41 PM
    At least he got the quote right.The host absolutely butchered what Thor said.
    05-01-13 02:41 PM
    Why take anything this moron says seriously. We all know he is fraud payed by apple to say how apple product are the best and nothing can compete. He already said that BlackBerry would be ded by March of this year. We all know how that pridiction turned out. I say BGR dead withing 3 years because of morons like him leading it.
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    05-01-13 02:45 PM
    Lol wanted to see video but my i5 dosen't support video
    05-01-13 02:51 PM
    I don't know why anyone even bothers to defend BBRY or their products, I remember in 2011 when I joined CB, BBRY was supposed to have died by 2012 due to the PlayBookGate, but here we are today, Z10's getting lots of love amidst pockets of hate, the Q10 flying off the shelf in the UK with worldwide anticipation and there's supposed to be some top notch BB phone later this year, I mean how alive can anything be??
    05-01-13 02:58 PM
    When asked to comment about Thorsten's quote about tablets dissapearing in 5 year, Boy Genius says that Blackberries will dissapear in 5 years.. He also calls the Z10; the worst smartphone out there. I have so much hate for this guy...

Not for the faint hearted: Hung Up on Smartphones? - CNBC
    Who is this guy anyway? He sounds like the love child of Nostradamus and Ross from Friends. His prediction for the end of the world for BlackBerry seem to share a similarly to BB's launch dates, they will continue to be delayed for years to come.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 03:10 PM
    I bet he's one of the " BlackBerry will be dead before it can even launch BB10" people.
    05-01-13 03:44 PM
    How someone can be so wrong so often and still be taken serious enough to be invited to be on CNBC is beyond me. They must've been extremely desperate for a tech blogger to come on the show. Anyway, with BGR's reputation continuously spiraling downward (across all platform circles), it's up in the air whether he'll have a job in 5 years.

On a side note, did anyone else notice the new thicker, balding Gellar?
    Last edited by FlashFlare11; 05-01-13 at 04:24 PM.
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    05-01-13 04:11 PM
    I bet he's one of the " BlackBerry will be dead before it can even launch BB10" people.
    Research In Motion is dead | BGR
    bigbmc26 and Bobert_123 like this.
    05-01-13 04:11 PM
    Very unprofessional if you ask me. He's like a 5 year old child with no integrity and self control.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 04:12 PM
    i'm pretty sure Johnathan Geller will Be dead in 5 years throwing out comments liek that is going to **** alot of people off
    05-01-13 04:33 PM
    I saw that vid finally once I got home... meh its nothing great the guy thinks BB won't be here in 5 yrs. I really hope the DoD awards BB a nice size contract so I can email BGR two words "Suck it"
    Bobcat665 and theRock1975 like this.
    05-01-13 04:45 PM
    Not sure if gellar has any real interest in tech but he's one hell of an entrepreneur. He knows how to get you clicking, sharing. And when that happens, his website grows which leads to more ad revenue and a talk show invitation which leads to even more readership...
    kevinnugent and Masahiro like this.
    05-01-13 04:46 PM
    Is this a vid from today while also affecting the stock price for today?

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 04:50 PM
    Why knock the man just because he doesn't like what you like?
    barnfoot, richardat and Etios like this.
    05-01-13 05:34 PM
    I swear most people on his site are there to simply bash him and I can't really blame them.
    05-01-13 05:36 PM
    It will only become a reality if BlackBerry makes phones that nobody wants and even the most loyal of loyal customers bail out on them.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 05:47 PM
    Oh no no, you're getting these people all wrong....if he had said: 5 years from now, I'm pretty sure BB will be a back on top, they would still be calling him unprofessional, saying he is a moron and a ________, questioning his integrity, claiming he is paid off by BB, and saying his site - or he himself- will be dead in 5 years anyways. I am sure they would ;-)

i'm pretty sure Johnathan Geller will Be dead in 5 years throwing out comments liek that is going to **** alot of people off
    Yes, let's bleed the mo fo! He deserves it fo shizzle!
    05-01-13 05:48 PM
    No one using blackberries in 5 years isn't exactly a smart insight if the evidence shows otherwise... Thor was also heavily taken out of context and misunderstood.

Posted via CB10
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-01-13 05:55 PM
    I guess you don't know much about Gellar or his website.

Hmmm...only 8 posts. None of them are helping others or about discussing BlackBerry devices but more about bringing down the company, its products, or its fans.

Why are you on CrackBerry again?
    05-01-13 06:04 PM
    Gellar is the biggest pos on the Web. He makes his living off a bunch of children calling each other names on his pos site. I hope he is gone in 5 years.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 06:58 PM
61 123