Ok so for 2 days i have been sent back and fourth between Orange customer services and blackberry. No one seems to know.
    All i want to know is how much is jivetalk to talk? I know it is sent as data ranther than text but I have been told so many different things that i don't know how much it is atall. Anyone had personal experience with it and can give me more info? I have been told it was about �6 i think for 2MB but with jivetalk i would be online 24/7 so how would that work? Any info atall would be great. Even if you dont know about billing i just need to know what to ask for in order for them to give me a data plan for it. Thankyou
    01-02-08 05:51 AM
    Hey JiveTalk is $19.95 if you just decide to just have it for one device but in case you change to a different blackberry, its $29.95 which you carry the license to that blackberry. Its a one time fee and you can sign into about 7 screen names at once from aol to icq.
    01-02-08 09:41 AM
    TRY THIS CODE TO RECEIVE $5 OFF YOUR PURCHASE: I JUST USED IT 4 DAYS AGO AND IT WORKS

Code: Pnstkhol
    01-02-08 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD