So I'm using JiveTalk, and I've got one of my buddies tagged with the Pounce feature to let me know whenever he logs onto MSN. However for the last couple of days, if my BB is locked when he logs on it takes forever to wake up after I enter the passcode. And by "forever", I mean 2-3 full minutes. It's almost like having to reboot it.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how'd you fix it?
    08-06-08 03:21 PM
    *bump*

Am I the only one experiencing this? Today I got a pounce alert combined with a simultaneous IM. It took four full minutes for my Berry to unlock .

Anyone got any ideas?
    08-14-08 12:05 PM
    I would contact BeeJive support. I have not had this issue... and other have not either, obviously

Alhtough, I do not use 'pounces' or lock my BlackBerry. haha
    08-14-08 12:07 PM
    *sigh*

Guess I'm just lucky. Thanks for the reply .
    08-14-08 12:13 PM
    Just for the sake of anyone else who happens to have this problem.....

There is a post on the BeeJive forums where two other users are experiencing the same issue. All three of us are using the 8330 - two with Verizon, and one with Sprint - so the problem may be unique to this model.

Unfortunately the posts were made almost two months ago, and BeeJive has yet to respond to the issue.

Guess maybe I'll just quit locking my BB. I never let it out of my sight anyway, so it's not like I really need to lock it lol.
    08-14-08 01:35 PM
    Thanks for the update! I am sure that will help someone who comes across the same issue.

Maybe post a link to that thread topic so that others can refer to it as well. Sorry you are having problems
    08-14-08 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD