I am a long time BB user and I couldn't wait for the Iphone 5 or the BB10, and when I collapsed and had an aneurysm after looking at my 9800 for one last time, I gave in and bought an Android - Nexus.
    When I found out that Jelly Bean, Android's newest OS, could be jacked into an old Galaxy Nexus, which is an outdated but still revered flagship phone for Samsung, which will sink like the Titanic with all the litigations going on - Samsung not the phone, I had to buy it. And you know what? It's a beast. It is miles away from the BB experience. Aside from the seamless email structure, BB has a lot to prove and improve with the BB10. I am waiting for the Iphone 5 still, to see if they have innovated something novel. In any case, using Jelly Bean feels like expelling a long sigh of relief: glad I made the switch. It wasn't about apps or the screen size(the screen is big. Actually, that's the annoying part since it isn't a one-hand-user-friendly phone, something of an adjustment) but the experience of how fast you can get to what you want from the OS and how intuitive the interface is; not an easy bar to surpass coming from a BB.
    08-26-12 03:34 PM
    Glad to hear that, but this is were you need to post it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/
    angeloworx likes this.
    08-26-12 03:39 PM
    I have a gnex, will b swapping for a BB9900 on Monday, yes its nice and its rooted, I really miss BB tho and if I need another big screen then I'll buy the all touch BB10 when rwleased , just my two cents

Posted from Crackberry.com App for Android
    08-26-12 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD