1: any post relaying to a post made on this thread is not hijacking....
    2: it has a lot to do with "fanboism", think about it, people visit this site because the own blackberries. If they were to go out and get a new Galaxy S when is comes out then they would be blogging up the Android Central boards. People are on here because it's the phone they use. And when someone post a very valid thread like this, they turn their backs and pretend it never happened.. just like with cars, soft drinks, beers what ever... if their brand of choice isn't the #1 on the list, they get all worked up.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    1: Hokay - I made my point ... <g>

2: Your response is EXACTLY what I was aiming at. I hope their ears are burning right now - but I guess that's unlikely, eh?

- R.
    04-06-10 06:03 PM
    I have an iPhone.... quit being so narcissistic... seriously.
    Who cares, stop posting these 'studies' in an attempt to make your head bigger and make yourself feel better about your purchase. This isnt even an "iPhone" forum, we get it, we own the device because we like it, not because of JD Power.
    I owned a Blackberry Bold. When I was in school I loved it, because I could put my power point on the card, get to class, take the card out, stick it in the adapter and make my presentation.
    When I finished and wanted something that could provide me with a more entertainment friendly experience I got an iPhone. I never bragged about either.
    BTW, I have a 3GS and it ALWAYS renders cb in WAP forums. IDK why someone would even want to not view it in WAP. Having to constantly zoom in and out would kill my browsing experience. Even in wap I have to actually try and touch a forum rather than just scrolling to the link and knowing i made the right selection.
    I'm not about zooming either, no reason I need two hands to browse the web (I'm usually laying on my side on the couch/bed when using the browser).

Even though I have an iPhone, people like you make me want to get a BB next just because of topics like this. iPhone users post in the BLACKBERRY News and Rumors thread about iPhone crap, in BLACKBERRY Discussion, etc. I never see a BB thread here in the iPhone forum, BB users can post all they want about their device and be the fanboys they are because THIS WEBSITE IS DEDICATED TO BLACKBERRY. The iPhone forum is a privilege for us.
    Like I was saying though, iPhone users like you make me feel sorry to own the device. It's just a phone, not a Ferrari, get over it. Ever heard of the word humble?
    Last edited by FTWrath; 04-06-10 at 08:12 PM.
    04-06-10 07:26 PM
    FTWrath ...

"iPhone users like you make me feel sorry to own the device."

If you're referring to me, I've never owned an iPhone. My sig shows I'm a Storm owner. So 90%+ of your post is completely worthless.

"iPhone users post in the BLACKBERRY News and Rumors thread about iPhone crap, in BLACKBERRY Discussion, etc."

If you actually look at the study, it shows Berry data as well as iPhone and other device info. It's by comparisons like this things get better, and people have the info they need to make decisions.

"Ever heard of the word humble?"

Ever hear of the word polite?

- R.
    04-06-10 11:33 PM
    There's a lot of fanboyism on everybody's part. iphone fananatics believe their phone is the gift to the world. Isn't so. BB fanatics believe the same. In a real sense the truth is in the middle.

I don't need a media device, phone first, email second. I actually I'm tethered to my BB while I'm typing this on the road. Full flash support, IE8, remote desktop. When my phone can't give it to me, my laptop can, even without wireless connectivity.

In addition, in my opinion, many people would rate the BB as average because they are forced to use for work, for obvious reasons. The ones who choose to use it would rate it higher. Nobody is forced to use an iphone for work, or maybe a small majority that might have a corporate app. People elect to use the iphone which to me could explain the disparity.
    the iphone is the gift to the world... if there was no iphone there would be no bb storm
    04-07-10 03:41 AM
    First off, stop hijacking my thread - this is not about WAP! <g>

Second, I find it amazing there is so little discussion on this topic. Finally, a legit survey by a respected source on a hot topic, and only 12 postings - one of them mine to correct a misunderstanding.

Is it because there are no minor technical details to dissect in RIM's favour? Is it because it 100% bears out what we all really know in our hearts of hearts? Is it because people on this forum don't really care about user satisfaction?

Interesting.

Oh, and to i7guy's comment that people rate Berries lower for satisfaction if they're forced to use them for work, I find that tough to believe. Anything free typically has a much lower bar to hurdle than something people have paid their own money for.

- R.
    There have been so many posts and surveys lately with questionable methodologies that I'm suffering from a bit of owner satisfaction/RIM is worthless/iPhone is God's gift to humanity/Android is the second coming of Jesus fatigue. I'm sorry, I didn't read the survey you posted.
    I've gone back to a very quiet way of thinking - if I like a device and it suits my desires and wants, I get it. Looking back at the devices I've loved, some have been popular (the Razr in its day) and some have been **** ugly (Siemens SX66) but I loved each one, in its day. Right now, this instant, I love my 9700, it does all I need it to do except for the lackluster BB browser and no Flash. So....I will wait until the webkit comes out and then get whatever it is I want. Regardless of what fanboys from any platform say.
    I don't need a reviewer's take on a device to tell me what I like. I'm also not on RIM's board of directors to spend time looking at every single little marketshare blip. And I'm not deluded enough to think that if I scream and b1tch and moan incessantly in a forum, RIM will listen to me. I'm happy with my device, and I'm 90% satisfied with its features. I realise that's boring, but that's it for me.
    I'm sorry I didn't read the survey. I've simplified my experience on the forum - ignored certain users and not read certain surveys or links. And I'm dancing salsa a lot more and singing at the top of my lungs in my car with all the windows closed as a result. Happy Lil again!!!
    04-07-10 04:04 AM
    "stop hijacking my thread"
    that's polite to you? I don't care what device you have. I'm a iPhone owner but I don't come here to read about it.
    This isn't news anyways. Post it in discussion next time. Same crap that's been posted over and over again and for us veteran members it getting old, fast.
    I agree with you Qb I just need to stop opening these threads. I didn't rea it either XD

04-07-10 04:58 AM
    Double postage
    04-07-10 05:15 AM
    Hardcore Yo! You go boy! lol
    and you thought Limp Bizkit was hard core, ha, they ain't got nothing on me.

04-07-10 07:17 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD