Mods: Please feel free to move this to the Passport forum if it's more appropriate.

I reached out to Blackberry to express my disappointment (along with many others on this forum) with Blackberry’s online store. I want to share the responses I received from Blackberry to all you fans on CB, so you all know Blackberry is listening to it’s customers.

I’ve been assured that John Chen and his executive team is aware of this issue and they are working on getting devices into our hands.

Below are the responses I received from John Chen and the Director of ShopBlackberry.

Last edited by tacsniper; 10-11-14 at 03:49 AM.
    donmateo, NRB, lactose and 4 others like this.
    10-11-14 03:34 AM
    Wow, why hasn't he given a some sort of a public response?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    10-11-14 03:39 AM
    Why don't they take Amazon, their partner in 'Android Appstore crime', as an example when it comes to delivery time and tracking information ?
    John Chen is doing an excellent job, I can't imagine fixing the customers' services as an impossible task for him (and it can't keep going on like that once you praise your company as business focused)

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 03:52 AM
    Hmmm, so John Chen sends out personalized emails with spelling and grammatical mistakes and then uses his first name for official signatory purposes. OK, that makes sense.

Before this gets out of hand, it is best we shut this thread down. These emails are clearly fabricated.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 05:39 AM
    If you think Chen is the director of ShopBlackBerry......

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 06:31 AM
    Looks like those are two separate emails. Even though he is a "foreigner" I would say he is not that bad grammatically.

Please give us a bit more credible source to this claim.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    10-11-14 06:34 AM
    The tone of Mr Chen's email suggests a familiarity with the person he is responding to.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 06:40 AM
    Or its just a quick response from a phone.
    Instant reply doesn't always have perfect Grammer, same as off the cuff forum posts.
    I'm actually noticing, much more these days, emails becoming casual after the first response. Often they don't even say 'Hi whoever ' just a quick response. Even in professional circles. It conveys familiarity and casualness.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 07:03 AM
    So somehow, without any hint of a personal backstory, I find this highly unbelievable. Or you're a long time BES customer who happens to have John Chen's e-mail... or...
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    10-11-14 07:28 AM
    So somehow, without any hint of a personal backstory, I find this highly unbelievable. Or you're a long time BES customer who happens to have John Chen's e-mail... or...
    It's the last unfinished "OR" that worries me...

LoL

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 08:06 AM
    Hmmm, so John Chen sends out personalized emails with spelling and grammatical mistakes and then uses his first name for official signatory purposes. OK, that makes sense.

Before this gets out of hand, it is best we shut this thread down. These emails are clearly fabricated.

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts exactly!

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    10-11-14 12:54 PM
    I call bs. Chen would have ensured spell check before sending off an email, knowing it could go public . Plus I seriously doubt he is responding to emails from clients, he has a dept. For that.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 01:07 PM
    Fake
    10-11-14 04:12 PM
    I've received emails from "director" of shopbb and she has been very fast to respond. As for from Chen himself no.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 04:12 PM
    ^. It's not fake(director of Shopblackberry). I got this email too and she was very quick to respond to my inquiries.

People who got this email, previously posted on the BlackBerry support forums.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-11-14 04:14 PM
    ^. It's not fake(director of Shopblackberry). I got this email too and she was very quick to respond to my inquiries.

People who got this email, previously posted on the BlackBerry support forums.

So, Oct 29th is the date shipping will begin or the latest we will receive tracking information?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 04:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly... This is so bogus, haha. Funny, but definitely fake
    10-11-14 04:30 PM
    So, Oct 29th is the date shipping will begin or the latest we will receive tracking information?

Posted via CB10
    From what I gather from the directors response to my email..it is the 29th all orders will START shipping.

10-11-14 05:05 PM
    Why are you guys calling this person Chen.... it's not Chen it's the director of shopbb.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 05:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ditto...

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 05:42 PM
    Is it possible the first email was from Chen directed at the Supervisor for shopblackberry. In turn the Supervisor emailed the OP showing Chen's acknowledgment but scratched out his email address? Far fetched, but perhaps that was the order of events.

Posted via my Q10 on VZW from Philly
    10-11-14 05:50 PM
    Hey Guys! Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, Keith Moon and Stevie Ray just replied to an email I sent them. I can post it later if you want. Just need to white out the private stuff

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    THBW likes this.
    10-11-14 06:01 PM
    Hey Guys! Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, Keith Moon and Stevie Ray just replied to an email I sent them. I can post it later if you want. Just need to white out the private stuff

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    And don't forget Eleanor Roosevelt and Krusty the Clown. The thread seems to be pretty good at raising the dead and channeling cartoon characters.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 08:04 PM
    Hey, at least he's not "sending it from his iPad"

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 08:17 PM
    Odd that OP should post on October 6th that his order had been declined.
    10-11-14 10:25 PM
52 123