which one you guys like better?
    03-05-09 12:55 PM
    I returned the jawbone and kept the 925! 925 fits better, not quite the noise cancelling but very comfortable, and excellent in ear volume.
    Jimbo
    03-05-09 07:30 PM
    Any other options?
    03-06-09 08:01 PM
    Any other options?
    I know I answered this in your Best Earpiece thread.

Hi Noirs & Welcome to CrackBerry!!

As far as your question, the BEST BT earpiece boils down to the one that works best for you. You'll see rave reviews for JawBone II and BlueAnt, but that doesnt mean when you get one, you'll have an extraordinary experience with it.
    Also, best cannot truly be answered because our conditions are not the same. One person may say their headset is superb while you may have a condition that always causes static....(thats just one example.)

I suggest that you try out several different ones until you come across the one that meets your needs, expectations and price range.

Some can be gotten for peanuts and some cost $150+.

Thanks!

I am just looking to narrow the field. Being somewhat new to the latest and greatest techology, I can use all the help I can get!
    I cant stress it to you enough. Everyone prefers something different & what may be the best to one will truly not be the best for another. I understand you're new to all of this; but you have got to be willing to TRY THEM OUT FOR YOURSELF and determine which one is best for YOU!!

03-07-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD