so I need a new bt earpiece to go with the new tour. so I'm looking to my fellow crackberrians to give their advice. What will you be pairing your tour to?
    07-11-09 09:18 PM
    I have never had the blueant but I do have the Prime and man its worth the money. Best headset I have ever owned. It really does cut wind noise and all other background noise out. And very comfortable
    07-11-09 10:14 PM
    thanks flex! What color do you have? I love the color choices.
    07-11-09 10:22 PM
    I have never had the blueant but I do have the Prime and man its worth the money. Best headset I have ever owned. It really does cut wind noise and all other background noise out. And very comfortable
    +1 on the jawbone prime.
    07-11-09 10:45 PM
    Jawbone Prime all the way....By far the best BT headset out there... I dont need a BT headset but if i ever do thats the one i would buy...It repeatly gets the best ratings on cnet and other tech sites..
    07-11-09 10:47 PM
    +1 for the BlueAnt V1, I spend about 3-4 hours of Talk time on it everyday, my friend has another BlueAnt headset and I was not a fan of it compared to the V1, so if you are getting any other blueant besides the V1, don't bother IMO.

The Blue Ant comes with Gel ear buds and foam ear buds, BUT because of the well shape and the fact I have a small ear canal I don't use any of the ear buds and just the plastic tip fits in my ear with nothing rubbing.

The Voicecommands through my BB are great access to my entire addressbook, as well as other voice commands such as headset battery checking, over all I am very pleased with this head set, I think I've had it 1 month now, and have only had it charged 4 times.
    07-12-09 06:54 AM
    +1 for the Jawbone.

Easily the best headset ive ever owned.
    07-12-09 07:00 AM
    +1 for v1 no wind or noise problems you can turn off voice commands if you like too
    07-12-09 10:51 AM
    +1 for the Jawbone Prime, i've always used the cheapest BT headset I could find, I bought the Prime and I was completely blown away.
    07-12-09 02:44 PM
    +1 Jawbone Prime.

I drive a lot and hence there's a bt stuck to my ear almost at all times. Loved the JB2...now loving the new, upgraded, JBP. As for colour....I chose the red....but quite honestly, i feel a little cheated, cos it's really a hot pink. Ah well...the girls all ask questions about it. PUWHAHAHHAHAAHA =)~

~LB
    07-14-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD