I've read all sorts of posts in here about listing to media through my Jawbone II and I'm still confused. Is it possible and if not, anyone have a solution besides having to carry around a pair of earphones?

I also can't find a plain old set of earphones that have a mic in the line. I've been to Best Buy, online, everywhere, but I can't find a pair. Any suggestions?

My Jawbone is such a pain in the neck to use, I'd rather use a pair of wired earphones while driving.

Thanks....
    12-14-08 12:59 PM
    go to ebay.com and search for wired mobile headsets .. or heres a link to a pair I found on there for you the cost is only $2.99 Fellowes Earglove Pro Mobile Phone Wired Headset - eBay (item 260040933836 end time Dec-30-08 10:27:34 PST)
    12-14-08 01:13 PM
    I have a Jawbone I and and 8310 and the Jawbone works perfectly. I paired them and told the phone to accept incoming connection requests. Now all I do is to switch on bleutooth on the phone and press the button on the Jawbone and it starts working. In use on phone calls it is second to none imo. I do not even have to turn off my music in the car to take a call. Speech quality is brilliant for a bluetooth headset.

As to using the Jawbone as a mdeia device, I cannt reccomend it. The Jawbone is a communications device and everything it does is optimized for speech intelligibility in both directions. It reduces the bandwidth to improve this and that makes it downright useless for listening to music.

I actually think that Jawbone would do themselves a favor by saying the above in their ads. There must have been loads of people who are disapointed with this device because of the poor music quality it delivers.

If I listen to music, I do so on a good set of headphones.
    12-14-08 01:21 PM
    I actually think that Jawbone would do themselves a favor by saying the above in their ads. There must have been loads of people who are disapointed with this device because of the poor music quality it delivers.
    So, you can listen to music over your Jawbone? How do you do that? I realize the quality may not be good, but I'd like to try it myself.

Thanks...
    12-14-08 01:30 PM
    go to ebay.com and search for wired mobile headsets .. or heres a link to a pair I found on there for you the cost is only $2.99 Fellowes Earglove Pro Mobile Phone Wired Headset - eBay (item 260040933836 end time Dec-30-08 10:27:34 PST)
    Thanks so much! I'll check it out. I'm glad they're cheap because I was spending $20 per pair and they only last a couple of months before failing. I'd like to buy a few pairs, though I'd rather buy one good pair and have it last. There doesn't seem to be quality in much of anything anymore...
    12-14-08 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD