I have a Blackberry storm and just bought a Jawbone 2. It paired OK but I'm having 2 issues.

1. I'm not sure if this is a BB issue or a Jawbone issue. I keep my phone password locked most of the time. When I push the Noise Assassin button to voice dial I hear the voice dial prompts but the phone doesn't have the voice dial screen and I can't voice dial. It works when the phone is unlocked. I'd rather not keep my phone unlocked all the time. Is there any way around this.

2. My Noise assassin button (rear button) is a little temperamental and difficult to press. I tried someone elses Jawbone 2 and the button didn't seem as sticky. Is this normal or should i get a new headset?

Thanks.
    01-11-09 02:25 PM
    I haven't had any issues with mine.
    01-13-09 10:32 AM
    I had a prob with the Noise Assassin. I didn't want to sent it in so i poped the textured cover off and put a small piece of paper on the button and put the cover back on. It just snaps on and off. I've had mine a while now though. The problem was the small tab on the back of the cover was not contacting the Noise Assassin button under the cover.
    01-13-09 10:40 AM
    I am having a problem with people saying they can't hear me very well. When I rearrange the earpiece they say it improves dramatically. When I gently hold the earpiece to my face they say it sounds perfect. I don't want to have to hold it because that defeats the purpose of a bluetooth IMO.

Here's what I've done so far:

-Been to the Jawbone webiste and read the forums about a better fit. I know the white plastic "receiver" has to be touching your face to work effectively. Well, mine DOES touch my face and still I'm getting complaints.
    -Tried several positions of the Jawbone and they all seem to work fairly well for a short period of time. But, as I talk, the earpiece seems to slip out of my ear and then I start getting the complaints
    -Tried bending the leather earclip that I'm using. On my Jawbone I, the ear clip was bendable so I got a very snug fit that never moved. The leather ear clip isn't moldable...it's bendable, but it won't stay where you bend it...it flexes back.

It seems that I just can't get a good fit with this thing. Any thoughts?
    01-14-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD