Correction, I got 7 messages from them. Some had gone to my junk mail. I'll have to read the fine print next time I buy software from here. I didn't notice anything allowing the developer to add you to their email lists. I am usually very careful to opt out of those things. I called to ask crackberry but they weren't sure.
    Me TOO! I was wondering why the **** all this email was suddenly coming in from this Kader person. I downloaded Berryjoose a month and a half ago maybe and this is the first spamming.

Berryjoose is no longer on my phone.
    02-25-10 12:52 AM
    QuickLaunch has a flashlight function as you all know and has been also threatened with the Jaredcrap.
    Oh for Christ sake.

I have now enabled the flashlight function on my Quicklaunch just to spite them.
    02-25-10 12:53 AM
    I just did the same thing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 06:50 AM
    people do strange stuff...
    I love berryjoose but started getting TIPS on Tuesday...
    Anyhow, a bit off topic, but as a photographer, I can't photograph event's where athletes have numbers, i.e. marathons because one guy in CA got a patent for how images are tagged etc...
    He get's $$ if you go above 500 images for one event.....
    02-25-10 07:52 AM
    and berry joose is starting to not help at all, except say sorry we did the best we could.....
    02-25-10 07:53 AM
    I'm pretty bummed to find out that these are the same developers as BerryJoose since I just bought it the other day. Had I known they were clowns like this, I definitely wouldn't have bought it (the app hasn't helped me one bit as of yet either).

BTW, I've had Shao's FlashOn since he was testing it and I love it. I really like that you can control the screen color and LED (on/off) and is FREE.
    Last edited by doctorlove316; 02-25-10 at 09:13 AM.
    02-25-10 08:55 AM
    I filed a patent on the benefits of breathing years ago. So everyone alive that now takes a breath owes me money. Pay up or I'll sue
    02-25-10 09:13 AM
    Another great read from the folks at BB insight:

BlackBerryInsight � The Jared Company – Response to our Copycat Article

Earl
    02-25-10 09:16 AM
    I filed a patent on the benefits of breathing years ago. So everyone alive that now takes a breath owes me money. Pay up or I'll sue
    Yeah, but you copied my idea...
    02-25-10 09:18 AM
    Someone should file a patent on the "method for illuminating a space using an energy constrained device".

That would cover all devices except those with infinite capacity batteries.
    02-25-10 09:23 AM
    Didn't Amazon.com try to do something stupid like this years ago when they put a copyright on their one touch purchasing system? The details are blurry now.
    02-25-10 09:40 AM
    Didn't Amazon.com try to do something stupid like this years ago when they put a copyright on their one touch purchasing system? The details are blurry now.
    "One Click" shopping. This is where you click buy, and don't get a confirmation. Apple still to this day pays Amazon royalties for that nonsense.
    02-25-10 10:09 AM
    If the cave men had patents I wonder if civilization would ever have developed.
    02-25-10 12:23 PM
    My favorite part of the second article of the reaction is the quote from the email from the 'legal council':

A responsible writer, would have easily confirmed whether I was a lawyer by simply contacting the Law Society of British Columbia.
    A lawyer who clearly failed english. Random commas FTW!

EDIT Especially since he ends with

I am willing to accept that you may be a writer with little experience
    SNORT!
    Last edited by reeneebob; 02-25-10 at 12:35 PM. Reason: edited for unintentional comedy gold
    02-25-10 12:32 PM
    Jared Co: You should go after RIM, because they have a similar one-button technology that turns on the video camera light, that being the assignment of a convenience key to the video camera application (if the light is set to "on" in the application's preferences). Let us know how that works out.
    03-03-10 02:13 PM
    If the cave men had patents I wonder if civilization would ever have developed.
    Don't give GEICO anymore ideas!!!

I created man now SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!

03-03-10 02:17 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD