Has anyone tried or used the Jabra SP700 and successfully been able to stream music through it with a Pearl 8130?

My Pearl is supposed to have A2DP capability but you never know with Verizon... this sounds like the perfect bluetooth solution for me but I wanted to make sure that the music capability works as well.

TIA
    09-24-08 07:58 AM
    I can tell you that it works with my 8830 - just tried it and Dvorak's American Quartet came through. Too early to try seeing how nice it sounds - the other half would slay me!!!!

I got it at Costco (it came with an additional ac wall wart) and they have a great return policy.
    09-24-08 09:29 AM
    I have the Pearl 8130 thru Verizon as well and I paired it up nicely with my Jabra BT8040 (A2DP capable). I have an 8GB card so I stream music thru the head piece while I'm working.

Works great. If you have issues, I'd say it's a Jabra thing because I know the Pearl A2DP works great.
    09-25-08 02:17 PM
    I have the Pearl 8130 thru Verizon as well and I paired it up nicely with my Jabra BT8040 (A2DP capable). I have an 8GB card so I stream music thru the head piece while I'm working.

Works great. If you have issues, I'd say it's a Jabra thing because I know the Pearl A2DP works great.

NICE! That's music to my ears!
    09-25-08 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD