Why does the Jabra 'suggest' FM frequencies ending with even decimal places (e.g. 89.0, 94.2, etc.)...when most radios can only tune to a last number that is ODD (88.3, 89.1, 95.9, etc.)?? Most annoying to keep requesting a new frequency only to be told in that cloying Euro-techno voice...'frequency...nointy nointy point zero'. Is there any way to delete those even numbered suggestions???

Does the Motorokr also do the same?? I've had my Jabra for 3 days now, and still can't find a dependable FM frequency to tune to. A channel will seem fine, then I turn a corner, and suddenly, I'm hearing a real FM station again, forcing me to try another frequency. And I need to do this over and over...
    05-14-09 02:51 AM
    I've had the Jabra SP700 for about a week now, and I have the same complaints, and then some.

I believe that it allows for even stations due to the digital frequencies that will be launched eventually.

as for the british accent, you can change it to one of 10 different languages. Read the user manual on how.

my main complaints are that it claims that it will display the in-coming phone number on your car stereo if your car stereo is RDS equipped (via the FM transmitter). I could not get this to work, so I tried contacting Jabra several times, and they are completely unrespsonive.

Otherwise, I love it.
    05-14-09 02:44 PM
    I cannot get the SP700 to pair up with my Curve 8320 phone. Any suggestions... I've tried everything and nada.
    05-26-09 04:31 PM
    I cannot get the SP700 to pair up with my Curve 8320 phone. Any suggestions... I've tried everything and nada.
    while the Sp700 is off, press and hold the power-on button until it says, "pairing mode". then set your phone to search for the bluetooth device
    05-27-09 09:35 AM
    Thanks for the advice. Its just not working. I've searched for it and had it search for me with no luck. Now, my wife has succesfully paired with it using a blackberry pearl. Could it have anything to do with her having paired with it. Also, she cannot get her music to play on our car stereo. Are we doing something wrong... I read somewhere that the phone had to be A2DP enabled to play music on car stereo. Does anyone know if the BB Pearl is capable. Sorry for the rant. Just frustrated as we are going on a road trip and wished we could use all its functions.
    06-30-09 12:04 PM
    The even/odd thing is a regional standard. Some places like the US only do odd, some places including Europe do even, and a lot of other places do both.
    07-07-09 03:00 AM
    I'm having a problem with my SP700 re.: automatically connecting to my Storm. I had no problem at all getting it to pair, but after pairing I then have to either turn my STorm off and turn it back on to get it to connect automatically, or, I have to go into Manage Connections, Bluetooth, Jabra SP700, Menu, Connect. I really don't have time to do all of this when I'm in and out of my car all day. I've read everything I can find on Jabra's web site and there is no answer. I've also tried contacting them via the support page as well as phone; neither method works.
    Am I just missing something really simply in the setup?
    07-13-09 05:15 PM
    Thanks for the advice. Its just not working. I've searched for it and had it search for me with no luck. Now, my wife has succesfully paired with it using a blackberry pearl. Could it have anything to do with her having paired with it. Also, she cannot get her music to play on our car stereo. Are we doing something wrong... I read somewhere that the phone had to be A2DP enabled to play music on car stereo. Does anyone know if the BB Pearl is capable. Sorry for the rant. Just frustrated as we are going on a road trip and wished we could use all its functions.
    if the bluetooth has more than one paired device, it will automatically try to pair with the device it most recently paired with. since you both are sharing the bluetooth, I recommend to press and hold down the bluetooth until it says pairing mode (assuming your phone's bluetooth is already on). this will cause the bluetooth to hunt for it, and then pair.

that is correct, your phone must be A2DP enabled in order to stream music via bluetooth.

hope this helps.
    07-23-09 10:05 AM
    I'm having a problem with my SP700 re.: automatically connecting to my Storm. I had no problem at all getting it to pair, but after pairing I then have to either turn my STorm off and turn it back on to get it to connect automatically, or, I have to go into Manage Connections, Bluetooth, Jabra SP700, Menu, Connect. I really don't have time to do all of this when I'm in and out of my car all day. I've read everything I can find on Jabra's web site and there is no answer. I've also tried contacting them via the support page as well as phone; neither method works.
    Am I just missing something really simply in the setup?
    are there any other phones paired with the bluetooth? if so, then read my prior post.
    07-23-09 10:06 AM
    Must be made for Europe or elsewhere.. in Europe the FM stations even with even .. 93.2, 93.4 etc... as opposed to here in the states we have odd.. 93.3m 93.5 etc...
    05-20-14 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD