I have a Jawbone Icon which I dearly love. Of all the BT units I've purchased this one, at least for me, is by far the best. My only complaint is that the standard ear pieces that come with it really don't fit my ears as well as I'd like. I've noticed in these forums and elsewhere, that folks have had good luck adding the Jabra ear jells to other brands. I'd like to purchase some Jabra ear gells but have a small problem.

I can't order through Amazon or other on-line places because mail and ups delivery in my condo complex means items lay out in public view and often get stolen. I'd prefer, therefore to go purchase locally. Unfortunately, I've been unable to locate a store that stocks these ear gels. Most forum entries indicated that Radio Shack stocks them but I've been to several and had no luck. Ditto with the likes of Best Buy.

Does anyone know of a major retailer that might be likely to stock the Jabra replacement ear gels?
    05-21-10 01:23 PM
    You might consider sending them to your friends/sisters/moms/pastors house and pick them up there.
    06-04-10 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD