I get the phrase, "Twitter is not available for download from Blackberry App World."

I have seen situations similiar to this but not with this phrase. I may not be looking hard enough. I think frustration has taken over.

Any help would be gratly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and it is nice having a community like this.
    02-09-11 12:04 PM
    I get the phrase, "Twitter is not available for download from Blackberry App World."

I have seen situations similiar to this but not with this phrase. I may not be looking hard enough. I think frustration has taken over.

Any help would be gratly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and it is nice having a community like this.
    Have you checked out the CB app store. I never use app world so just sayin' it's worth a look. also mobihand's site. Link to twitterberry if you want to check it out.
    TwitterBerry - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-09-11 12:17 PM
    From your BlackBerry Browser, visit this link >>> http://go.mobihand.com?op=dlmh&pd=28578&l=1&ps=150

It will start the installation of Twitter automatically

Matrix Leader
    follow the white bunny
    02-09-11 12:23 PM
    02-09-11 02:11 PM
    Visit the following link and select appropriate software for twitter download according to your blackberry model.
    software.gsmarena.com/homeSoftware.asp

ARY Digital Live
    Last edited by Cameron23; 10-03-12 at 08:43 AM.
    02-09-11 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD