Hello Folks,

For some reason I feel compelled to write and explain myself! I have been a fairly loyal BB user for a few years, starting with my 8900, and then moving onto the 9700, and finally up until last weekend, the 9800. I have now jumped ship over to Windows Phone and the Nokia Lumia 800.

The Two main reasons for me moving over were:
    - I became bored with Blackberry, the lack of support for apps (For whatever reasons) and something new on my handset. Looking at Android, iOS, WP blogs there�s always something exciting going on that I wanted to be a part of.
    - Software updates being far and few between for my handsets, and not adding anything to the OS. Not long after I had purchased the 9800 on its release day in the UK RIM announced an updated Torch that would support OS7. That�s a kick in the teeth! IOS users get software updates and support going back generations.

I love my new Nokia Lumia 800; The UI is the best I've used. I have to say I only miss two things about my blackberry�s:
    - UMA support
    - USB Plug and Play (Drag and drop files)

The purpose of me posting this isn�t to provoke an argument on which is better or how wrong/right I am. I feel I need to explain myself! As stated at the top, I've been so loyal to Blackberry and have persuaded upwards of 10 friends and family to purchase handsets but I am left feeling somewhat disappointed in what RIM has given me back...

Take Care Crackberry!

Sy xxx
    11-30-11 01:15 PM
    11-30-11 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD