No, cannot.

Can you talk about any of the hundreds of wonderful features. No you cannot .

Why come ta threads like this and spew negatives, lots of threads for that. Do you need to dominant all threads with your negatively?

Posted via CB10
    What the heck are you talking about?
    Why can't you acknowledge that there is bad and there is good?
    I do what I do so that any neutral coming to these forums looking for information isn't misled about the z10 and ends up hating it. I do not talk solely about the negative aspects.
    I love the fact that you insulted me when I said that the phone wasn't perfect and you basically said I was talking out of my backside and when I show you exactly what I was talking about you then resort to trying to accuse me of being a hatemongerer.
    These sort of antics are puerile. But at least you acknowledged that there are actual faults with the phone. Maybe you will realise that by highlighting the negatives, it will lead to them being addressed so that even more people can get a more positive experience from the phone

As for wonderful features, my highlights are the keyboard, once it is trained to you, and the browser is miles better than before.
    I also like the way the alarm lights up from black to white and the timeshift camera, but I have a feeling you will continue your efforts to slander me and accuse me of not owning a z10. It makes me laugh

Posted via CB10
    Jonathank likes this.
    04-07-13 07:51 PM
    Can't help but noticed that you didn't list any of the "hundreds of wonderful features". Lol

I remember when the PlayBook first launched. So many people here wanted to ignore the cons and focus on the positives while saying the problems will get fixed or that missing features will get added. In a lot of ways, the Z10 reminds of the PlayBook. Both had/have a ton of potential, but both launched lacking features that other devices have had for years. We've all seen how slow BlackBerry is at accomplishing anything. So who knows what will happen with the Z10. By the time they gave the PlayBook email, it was already too late and the thing never recovered. I see a similar fate for BB10 if they don't start adding new features immediately and frequently.

Posted via my Shiny Red LE Z10
    Ahh yeah. It is similar to the PlayBook. My thinking is that they cut their losses on the PlayBook and used it to test features that they wanted for BlackBerry 10. As the PlayBook is going to get BlackBerry 10 I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they will be a lot quicker at implementing things for BlackBerry 10 as it is the company's flagship product. Time will tell

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 08:00 PM
    Can't help but noticed that you didn't list any of the "hundreds of wonderful features". Lol

I remember when the PlayBook first launched. So many people here wanted to ignore the cons and focus on the positives while saying the problems will get fixed or that missing features will get added. In a lot of ways, the Z10 reminds of the PlayBook. Both had/have a ton of potential, but both launched lacking features that other devices have had for years. We've all seen how slow BlackBerry is at accomplishing anything. So who knows what will happen with the Z10. By the time they gave the PlayBook email, it was already too late and the thing never recovered. I see a similar fate for BB10 if they don't start adding new features immediately and frequently.

The PlayBook is a wonderful device and I ja two plus a z10. The z10 although based on the same operating system is very different . You would know that if you owned one.

Again why come to this thread and speak like that?

This thread is to give thanks and I do.

Now go somewhere else to provoke because that is all you add.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 08:07 PM
    What the heck are you talking about?
    Why can't you acknowledge that there is bad and there is good?
    I do what I do so that any neutral coming to these forums looking for information isn't misled about the z10 and ends up hating it. I do not talk solely about the negative aspects.
    I love the fact that you insulted me when I said that the phone wasn't perfect and you basically said I was talking out of my backside and when I show you exactly what I was talking about you then resort to trying to accuse me of being a hatemongerer.
    These sort of antics are puerile. But at least you acknowledged that there are actual faults with the phone. Maybe you will realise that by highlighting the negatives, it will lead to them being addressed so that even more people can get a more positive experience from the phone

As for wonderful features, my highlights are the keyboard, once it is trained to you, and the browser is miles better than before.
    I also like the way the alarm lights up from black to white and the timeshift camera, but I have a feeling you will continue your efforts to slander me and accuse me of not owning a z10. It makes me laugh

Posted via CB10
    This thread was to give thanks, what do you not understand about that.

Lots of other places for your complaints. Why do you feel the need for do it here?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 08:10 PM
    Pleeeeease. It's time for Blackberry to say thanks to us, the fan base. After years of using inferior devices they should be thankful they still have a fan base at all. The Z10 is a step in the right direction but far from being close to as perfect a device can get. Blackberry has a long way to go to becoming relevant again and if anything Thorsten should be thankful for crackberry fans as we are the only reason he has a job.
    04-07-13 08:15 PM
    Pleeeeease. It's time for Blackberry to say thanks to us, the fan base. After years of using inferior devices they should be thankful they still have a fan base at all. The Z10 is a step in the right direction but far from being close to as perfect a device can get. Blackberry has a long way to go to becoming relevant again and if anything Thorsten should be thankful for crackberry fans as we are the only reason he has a job.
    BlackBerry is thankful of its users and TH has stated this many times.
    The last sentence is quite a reach. CrackBerry is cool but has nothing to do with him having a job.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 08:29 PM
    The PlayBook is a wonderful device and I ja two plus a z10. The z10 although based on the same operating system is very different . You would know that if you owned one.

Again why come to this thread and speak like that?

This thread is to give thanks and I do.

Now go somewhere else to provoke because that is all you add.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? You are claiming I don't own a PlayBook? Lol RIM handed those things out like candy on Halloween.

In total I've had three PlayBooks (still have one) and all were given to me for free from developer promotions. The same way I got my shiny red Z10.

My point is, the PlayBook had potential and that potential was wasted.

04-07-13 08:39 PM
    The z10 is far more than a step in the right direction. You have not had one in your hands now have you.

Now like a good boy say thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 08:58 PM
    Seriously? You are claiming I don't own a PlayBook? Lol RIM handed those things out like candy on Halloween.

In total I've had three PlayBooks (still have one) and all were given to me for free from developer promotions. The same way I got my shiny red Z10.

My point is, the PlayBook had potential and that potential was wasted.

Sue but what did that have to do with the Z10? Different company now, very different product.

Thanks BlackBerry. Say it, you'll feel better.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 09:01 PM
    The z10 is far more than a step in the right direction. You have not had one in your hands now have you.

Now like a good boy say thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, thanks for what? Doing his job? I don't think so.
    jegs2 likes this.
    04-07-13 09:46 PM
    This thread was to give thanks, what do you not understand about that.

Lots of other places for your complaints. Why do you feel the need for do it here?

Posted via CB10
    i want to thank Blackberry, and i fully intend to once they finish the job.

I have nothing against you if you want to thank them now or anyone else who wants to.
    The thread is saying it's time to thank blackberry, i'm saying for me it is not time, i got called out on my opinion and i am responding to back my opinion up.
    I am not saying for one second it is wrong to thank blackberry, i can thank them for their work so far certainly. But for me it is not time as they have a lot more to give, and when they do, i will certainly be thanking them profusely
    Saiga and jegs2 like this.
    04-08-13 02:33 AM
    i want to thank Blackberry, and i fully intend to once they finish the job.

I have nothing against you if you want to thank them now or anyone else who wants to.
    The thread is saying it's time to thank blackberry, i'm saying for me it is not time, i got called out on my opinion and i am responding to back my opinion up.
    I am not saying for one second it is wrong to thank blackberry, i can thank them for their work so far certainly. But for me it is not time as they have a lot more to give, and when they do, i will certainly be thanking them profusely
    I feel the same way. They have a lot of work ahead of them. It is too soon to start thanking them.
    04-08-13 06:43 PM
87 ... 234