I lost hope in this thing, priv is not doing well and BlackBerry 10 is getting worse every day
    I think the best solution for BlackBerry to go software only
    And just provide all the great apps on BB10 like the hub the keyboard, calendar and security on other platforms like android and ios so they can focus on improving them and then at least gain fans back then they can reboot BB10 or any alterations later

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 07:58 AM
    Sorry Chen's software plans are more along the lines of enterprise security.

Maybe they will monetize what they have done for Android already... but I doubt they will progress to other platforms. Or that they'll even stick with Android for too long as I doubt they'll be able to recognize enough revenues to keep an Android App department going. Number of people willing to pay $30 a year for BlackBerry Apps will be very few, so next year it would need to be $60 a year.... Cause I doubt we will see any $1.99 lifetime apps from BlackBerry.
    04-28-16 08:25 AM
    <sarcasm>Yeah cos BBRY's software dept. is great at producing things as well</sarcasm>
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-28-16 08:38 AM
    How is BB10 getting worse every day? It's really just more of the same. For the majority, there have always app issues on BB10. However I challenge you to open up a 2013 version of a Q10 or Z10...without updating the OS...and write the same post. BB10 is easily twice the OS it was when it was first released and who knows how many countless millions of dollars BlackBerry spent getting it to a more 'useable' state for people such as yourself.

Unfortunately, as always, for many it will never be good enough.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 09:06 AM
    I very much wish the Android version of BBM was the same (and as good as) the BB10 version. The only person on my bbm anymore is my wife and she only uses it because I do. It's a shame, because it really isn't bad on Android, but no one (who I know) seems to want to use it.

Perhaps if all Blackberry did was software, then BBM could be as good on Android as it is on BB10. Perhaps.

- CrackBerry App for Android on Samsung S6
    04-28-16 09:15 AM
    How is BB10 getting worse every day? It's really just more of the same. For the majority, there have always app issues on BB10. However I challenge you to open up a 2013 version of a Q10 or Z10...without updating the OS...and write the same post. BB10 is easily twice the OS it was when it was first released and who knows how many countless millions of dollars BlackBerry spent getting it to a more 'useable' state for people such as yourself.

Unfortunately, as always, for many it will never be good enough.

Posted via CB10
    I wish I am wrong but since the priv got out BB10 became neglected
    The only app is running well is crackberry!!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 07:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    With respect, I strongly disagree!
    04-28-16 08:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    Really? What are you using? BBOS 7 doesn't work with BlackBerry 10 software.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 08:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, in my opinion BlackBerry10 has approved greatly since it's beginning. I noticed how much, just a day or two ago. The issue is the maintenance support.
    But you also have to thank that in order to move people from BB10 to BlackBerry Android, you really have to eliminate the natural competition between the two. Maintaining BlackBerry10 cannibalizes possible Priv sales for the dollars of BlackBerry Lovers, unfortunately. That possibly why BlackBerry 10 updates have been pushed back, while allowing Priv updates to catch up and close the gap .
    Just thank, if an update to the BB10 OS would make BlackBerry Assistant more competitive with the other OS Personal Assistants, that might pose a additional conflict of interest for BlackBerry regarding in model sales.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by KNEBB; 07-23-16 at 03:46 PM.
    04-29-16 08:17 AM