I got mine last Monday....it is sweeeeet!!!!! Not sure what it is about that red color...
    07-21-08 08:53 PM

Awwww.... so sorry to here you had a death in the family!!

I like doing things in a big way!
    LOL, I ain't mad at ya......just making note of all the "it's just a phone" backlash......and because I didn't say it before, congrats on the new phone.....though I did have mine shipped to the office, so I could get it set up and play on it immediately. Luckily I had a boss who was also a geek, and she understood.......
    07-21-08 09:07 PM
    I left work for the arrival of my babies. Kidding! Way ta go and have a good time tonight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I dont work near home- the drive one way is an hour- I wasnt taking a 2 hour ride for a *phone*
    07-22-08 06:51 PM
    It is not just a "phone". Come onan what kinda attititude is that?!? A true crackberry addict would def. Leave work early!n or better yet, have it shipped to work. Congrats anyway! Enjoy!
    If only it were this easy. I've had plenty of things shipped to me job and no matter how much info I provide for the shipping label- it doesnt matter. Everything goes to a central local and THEN distributed from there. I dont have this problem with UPS, they know me by now.

But we're talking snail mail here...the eBay seller was fabulous; shipped within a few hours of payment; but had it gone to my job, I wouldnt have seen it until today instead of yesterday at home.
    07-22-08 06:56 PM
    And ScandaLeX when are the pictures coming?! I'm like dying over here!
    Yeah ScandaleX, pics or it didn't happen. /rampant jealousy.
    Last night I ran around my house like a nut looking for my camera. It was about 2-3 hours later before it hit me that my niece has it. So, I'm gonna have to take some snap shot of my Curve with my Pearl. <<~~ lmao- I think that's funny!
    07-22-08 07:02 PM
    **** yeah I thought the bold was released FREE with an upgrade! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 07:04 PM
    To all those that thought this was a BOLD release, I sincerely *giggle* apologize for causing you to flip out and over yourselves. It was not *giggle* my intention for any of you to require hospitalization or take out a 2nd mortage for the BOLD.

And lastly.... I have Sprint... WTF would I be excited about a GSM Bold for?
    07-22-08 07:25 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD