NaijaBerry likes this.
    02-12-14 06:16 AM
    interesting times, over on wp! This new os build looks like it will address a lot of the complaints re lack of core, basic features!

MS are putting the work in, to get feature parity, and good for them. BB10 is still more feature rich, and both platforms are pushing forward fast (loving 10.2.1)!!

Good competition is good for the consumer .

Sent from Tapatalk
    02-12-14 07:12 AM
    yeah you are wright
    02-12-14 09:25 AM
    Thread should be deleted. Windows sucks...Windows 8 is the worst yet! Yet we are stuck with Windows at work. Apple is no good to us at all. The hell I am using a Windows phone. Most people feel the same or Windows would be dominating.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 09:33 AM
    why should it be deleted i an not advertising for wp

i am loyal bb user here i am just telling others what's going on other platforms
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-12-14 09:44 AM
    It should be moved from the General BlackBerry Discussion forum as it has nothing to do with BlackBerry.
    Looks like that is done.

One thing about MS, they have the money to make it work.
    02-12-14 11:42 AM
    I agree, but some of these features we've had and it seems Microsoft is making a small name for it self in mobile. I'm even interested in trying there devices, but won't give up bb10, and can't stand the list off apps.

BlackBerry needs to get refocused already, sad they don't really advertise there devices at all anymore because bb10 is a great os especially on the z30, and from what I see WP is shaping up to be to. I'm more interested in these brands even though I own many ios and android devices. Hopefully there both around in the future.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    Last edited by SDTRMG; 02-13-14 at 01:39 AM.
    02-12-14 10:03 PM
    interesting times, over on wp!
    Yaaayyy awesome! Party time! Can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 10:19 PM
    I can't live with that UI. It's too unappealing for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 10:27 PM
    That platform will end up copying some of BlackBerry 10's features. And so ios, android, and other coming up platforms. Tell me I'm drunk if it wont happen.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 10:52 PM
    I actually like a lot of the features of wp8 and look forward to tying out the new 8.1 when it comes out. Windows 8.1 on my surface pro is a great improvement and I really like the OS. Also looking forward to getting one of the new smaller 8.1 tablets to use on the go.

Posted from my Q10 using CB10
    02-12-14 11:26 PM
    interesting times, over on wp! This new os build looks like it will address a lot of the complaints re lack of core, basic features!

MS are putting the work in, to get feature parity, and good for them. BB10 is still more feature rich, and both platforms are pushing forward fast (loving 10.2.1)!!

Good competition is good for the consumer .

Sent from Tapatalk

Agreed. Hope both platforms continue to make strides.
    02-13-14 12:16 AM
    That platform will end up copying some of BlackBerry 10's features. And so ios, android, and other coming up platforms. Tell me I'm drunk if it wont happen.

Posted via CB10
    You're drunk.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 12:57 AM
    Note that that is specifically for developers. According to multiple people including Tom warren. He says there's still more to come. Would Love some competition from platforms. So sounds to me BB10.2, WP8.1 and Android 4.4 have more features than IOS 7
    02-13-14 12:58 AM
    Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    02-13-14 01:37 AM
    It's interesting that leaks are suggesting MS may go down the route of offering an android runtime to consumers.

Blackberry have not officially announced or endorsed the direct loading of android apks. This was a huge, glaring absentee from the press release.

I fear MS might get to the market first! They have the money and the focus and the direction to do so. If - and it is a big "if" - that were to happen: that would be another massive blunder for Blackberry.

Blackberry have got to keep pushing forward. Leaks like those can and will drive BB10 to better and greater heights. It is all about how fast and agile blackberry are. I am hoping, under Chen's stewardship they can respond to threats better, and acknowledged them, rather than be dismissive (like the management of old).

MS have the capital to push anything through and making drastic changes is nothing new for MS (xbone for example).

It is all very interesting

Sent from Tapatalk
    02-13-14 02:32 AM
    Thread should be deleted. Windows sucks...Windows 8 is the worst yet! Yet we are stuck with Windows at work. Apple is no good to us at all. The hell I am using a Windows phone. Most people feel the same or Windows would be dominating.

Posted via CB10
    Seems Most people clearly feel the same about Blackberry too
    02-13-14 06:30 AM
    Seems Most people clearly feel the same about Blackberry too
    No other tech company is hated more than Microsoft. Fact.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 06:44 AM
    why should it be deleted i an not advertising for wp

i am loyal bb user here i am just telling others what's going on other platforms
    You're right this is very important, as long as people remain ignorantly loyal then BB10 will not improve, and the same people will turn around and complain at how archaic BB10 is compared to other platforms
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-13-14 06:50 AM
    Interesting that now all mobile OS's are utilizing some form of "Cards" yet when BlackBerry introduced cards everyone condemned them.

(BTW I know BlackBerry didn't invent cards)

I did find the "save apps on SD Card or Device" to be really interesting. BlackBerry should introduce this (though they would have to make sure BES could turn it off & that it couldn't be used to pirate apps)

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 07:27 AM
    Interesting that now all mobile OS's are utilizing some form of "Cards" yet when BlackBerry introduced cards everyone condemned them.

I did find the "save apps on SD Card or Device" to be really interesting. BlackBerry should introduce this (though they would have to make sure BES could turn it off & that it couldn't be used to pirate apps)

Posted via CB10
    Did anyone really condemn blackberry for a cards UI? Last I remember, the playbook UI was pretty well lauded.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    02-13-14 09:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Who condemned them for using Cards? I think they were accused of copying WebOS, but no one said it was a bad idea for them to be using them.
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-13-14 09:44 AM