Dtown,

Not really; the BJII will hit eBay as soon as my berry is back up to normal. I probably won't lose anything on it, given what I paid for it.

It's all calculated insanity, my friend.

-E

======edit======
    OK, not three on the way......four. I accidentally won an eBay auction that I lowballed a while back. Go figure. Anyone need a Curve? I've got Gold, Ti, Crimson, 8320, 8310, pretty much at least one of each kind manufactured. Two of some. Let me know, or check the Marketplace in a day or two. Oh, and there's a BlackJackII up for grabs anytime you want it; just let me know if you want to be a heathen.
    Last edited by eakeller; 04-13-08 at 06:54 PM. Reason: eBay ending
    04-13-08 04:50 PM
    I'm back. And it feels so good to be. Aaaaahhhhh.....

Well, it turned out to be much longer than 18 hours. Ran into a "code not found" unlock situation. Then my man Adam came through from GSMPhoneSource.com, and under five hours he sent it over and tha 8320 is blazin again.

I know it may sound cheezy, but I feel whole again. The heck if I ever try that again.

Thanks for everyone's support. It was a trial, but TOGETHER we survived.

Gratefully yours,
    Eric

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-08 01:11 AM
    Damn, was it your ecstatic vibes that woke me out of my slumber??? j/k this crazy *** weather has given me a cold and I can't quit coughing.

Welcome Back......
    04-14-08 01:21 AM
    Could be, con. My heart is beating like I just ran a marathon; I'm so excited I could throw that BlackJack against a brick wall! Sorry to disturb your slumber, but I'm not sure I'll sleep at all tonight. Whee!

04-14-08 01:54 AM
    Sorry to hear about the weather. There's more than one reason to live in socal.....my windows are open. Heh.
    I figure it's payback for growing up in Minnesota winters. 17 years of that stuff. Yuck.

04-14-08 01:57 AM
    Bought three bb's from eak - resold two to friends and kept the new gold for myself that I snatched out of his hands! Mwah, many thanks!! I totally love my BB! No warranty or insurance coverage, but I'll risk it. *knock on wood* I haven't had any plms with BB's since I had my first one (6280, is that the model number.. man so long ago!) LOL Reading this thread, I know I cannot live without a BB! If mine were to break or whatever, I'm flooding eak's email account for another and ship it pronto!! ;-)
    04-15-08 04:19 PM
    Sorry to hear about the weather. There's more than one reason to live in socal.....my windows are open. Heh.
    I figure it's payback for growing up in Minnesota winters. 17 years of that stuff. Yuck.

Haha. I live in Minnesota. The winters can be quite chilly, but fortunately, I'm one who likes winter.

Good thing you got your Berry-ness back. I can imagine it was driving you insane.
    04-15-08 04:37 PM
    I was insane before; maybe because I didn't have a berry?
    And BBpixie is the Canadian version of me, cj, con, kwes, etc. Although she's not kidding that she has MY gold 8320. It's the sweetest little Curve I've ever laid hands on....and I let the dang thing go in a moment of pure, temporary insanity.

Predictions have been somewhat accurate; it's Tuesday, and the count is 1x8320 Ti unlocked, 1x8310 Ti, 1x8310 Crimson (+two on the way), and a gold 8320 on the way. Oh, and a stupid BlackJack II sitting in a box; brand new, but served a bit of a purpose when my SIM was in it. Sheesh.

Anyone need a Curve?
    04-15-08 11:31 PM
    I go crazy without my blackberry in like ten minutes. Never mind 1! Hours

04-17-08 10:47 AM
    Well I am waiting for the new ones to come in...I could scream in 27 languages..

Best,

Otto
    04-17-08 11:11 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD