After searching I couldn't find any recent news on US release. If the Z10 was going to release in March shouldn't we be seeing something by now from Wireless companies?

Anyone remember how far in advance release date of 9000 Bold was announced?
    02-24-13 04:22 PM
    It depends on what carrier. We know that the T-Mobile phone is almost ready as WIND mobile (same network tech as T-Mobile) is going to release soon in Canada. AT&T's device is ready (and was on day one of Canada launch).... But we know nothing about when the Verizon device will be ready. As Kevin from CrackBerry has theorized it's Verizon that is the "gatekeeper"... Although his only public evidence was the exclusive white model.... T-Mobile is the only one who made it sound like they might launch in March... Other than that no mainstream US Carrier has said "boo" as to what Month they will release... There are plenty of rumors pointing to a Z10 launch of April for Verizon. I have even heard some credible rumors that it could be May... At this point it could even be June... Some may point to a recent Verizon post on Facebook referencing the Z10 as evidence of a looming launch...

Maybe....

But I wouldn't hold my breath!
    ibpluto and jimpilot like this.
    02-24-13 04:38 PM
    Canadian release was announced 6 days before it happened. UK release one day before it happened.
    02-24-13 04:38 PM
    As far as BlackBerry launches on Verizon they only usually give a week notice. For the Storm 1 and Storm 2 it was just a few days... And in all the Verizon BlackBerry releases (minus exclusive Storm) I remember we were talking about the device for 6 months as the rest of the world enjoyed them!
    02-24-13 04:40 PM
    Quite annoying! Let's do it. Give us a tidbit...something,, anything, a pretty pic of the z10. A little hope? Or is enough enough? Buy a beautiful white Z10. From Amazon and eff the US carriers?

Z10LESS in the US
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    02-24-13 04:55 PM
    Some day we will all get an e-mail saying we can pre order. And much rejoicing will occur.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    02-24-13 05:05 PM
    According to the following thread at&t is training.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=774245
    jimpilot likes this.
    02-24-13 05:08 PM
    I was just thinking this. I need my z10 like yesterday. I am dying using this android device. The said part is that my company has them, I work for Asurion, but they are only there so that we can know what it takes to fix them, how to put them back together etc.
    02-24-13 05:49 PM
    I would pre-order a Verizon one right now!
    02-24-13 05:51 PM
    As far as BlackBerry launches on Verizon they only usually give a week notice. For the Storm 1 and Storm 2 it was just a few days... And in all the Verizon BlackBerry releases (minus exclusive Storm) I remember we were talking about the device for 6 months as the rest of the world enjoyed them!
    The latest rumors/leaks from Verizon show early March!!! I'm excited
    02-24-13 06:00 PM
    The latest rumors/leaks from Verizon show early March!!! I'm excited
    Man I hope so
    02-24-13 06:30 PM
    With Mobile World Congress being this week, I'd expect the carriers to make announcements regarding pricing, preorders, and availability dates this week. Usually, this is the conference where we hear they carriers make announcements in their respective keynote addresses. This is the perfect time to announce Z10 news. I'm definitely keeping a close on the happenings in Barcelona this week.
    02-24-13 07:46 PM
    What latest rumors show early March? All the recent rumors I have seen is April, if we are lucky. Also, Verizon does not go off of any "Mobile World Congress".... Everything is done according to the whims of Verizon.
    02-24-13 08:02 PM
    the thing is verizon has not once said the release will be in april or may. The sources for those rumors are all from blogs. Weve seen hard evidence from Verizon themselves saying sometime in March. Everyone is stressing themselves out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-24-13 08:23 PM
    What hard evidence that it will be "sometime in March"... Aside from the BlackBerry CEO, I have not seen anything official.... and BlackBerry saying something about a Verizon release has no credibility if you have followed BlackBerry for any period of time. So far, aside from T-Mobile there has been no mainstream US carrier that has stated a release of March. I wish I was wrong... But March for Verizon, and AT&T are all rumors and are not any more valid then the April or May rumors....
    02-24-13 08:37 PM
    What latest rumors show early March? All the recent rumors I have seen is April, if we are lucky. Also, Verizon does not go off of any "Mobile World Congress".... Everything is done according to the whims of Verizon.
    The one that is in the thread that I started from the verizon intranet showing the ETA for release! Early March!

Camelhmpz likes this.
    02-24-13 08:39 PM
    I am not saying you are making it up... But that's still a rumor... I have also heard rumors from those doing internal testing that are stating April.... Plus as others have stated Verizon has not started internal training yet...

Official statements are more important... And Verizon has never said "boo" on when this device will be released.
    02-24-13 08:50 PM
    I am not saying you are making it up... But that's still a rumor... I have also heard rumors from those doing internal testing that are stating April.... Plus as others have stated Verizon has not started internal training yet...

Official statements are more important... And Verizon has never said "boo" on when this device will be released.
    Internal training has started for the support centers, just not at all the stores yet. The store training takes about one day. If you haven't noticed the people who work at the stores don't know all that much about the phones unless its their favorite.

02-24-13 08:55 PM
    So, then, does early March mean March 1st or March 14th? ... Anything more than that and I would argue it's mid-March, lol! I hope you are right!
    02-24-13 08:57 PM
    I really can't believe that BlackBerry didn't do a back-to-back launch for Europe and the U.S. I know this probably has to do with the U.S. carriers, but still...
    02-24-13 09:31 PM
    Well Alec Saunders did tweet that for US launch is Soon..soo soon could mean two weeks as in mid March.
    02-24-13 09:43 PM
    What hard evidence that it will be "sometime in March"... Aside from the BlackBerry CEO, I have not seen anything official.... and BlackBerry saying something about a Verizon release has no credibility if you have followed BlackBerry for any period of time. So far, aside from T-Mobile there has been no mainstream US carrier that has stated a release of March. I wish I was wrong... But March for Verizon, and AT&T are all rumors and are not any more valid then the April or May rumors....
    The screenshots from the vzw employees intraweb, the vzw Facebook page that said it's coming in the next few weeks which was posted about a few weeks ago, on January's 30th they said they will announce their release date in the next couple of weeks and the leaked dummy units of the vzw branded phone and the fact that training has begun.
    02-24-13 09:59 PM
    Key is they would announce when in the next few weeks. That does not mean they will release in early or mid March. I hope you are right but until the fat lady sings it is all rumor. Also T-Mobile could be what Alec was talking about. T-Mobile might release sooner.
    02-24-13 10:28 PM
    Please let's never mention the storm again
    02-24-13 10:34 PM
    Canadian release was announced 6 days before it happened. UK release one day before it happened.
    And boom goes the dynamite.
    02-24-13 11:20 PM
26 12