i just want to say a big thank you to all of you working at RIM, for a JOB well done, its 9 days to launch, and you guys have been absolutely brilliant, regardless of all the negativity thrown at you all in the last few years, the snide comments, the wondering looks when leaving work.... the "why re u still working there" looks when u say u work at RIM, .... i know it cant have been easy, ..... but as a customer i want to say THANK YOU, regardless of what happens on JANUARY 30 AND AFTER, ....... i want to say well done and thank you...........
    01-21-13 07:44 AM
    Thank You RIM!
    Good Post....
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-21-13 09:11 AM
    Thanks, RIM!
    I can't help but re-iterate some advise though: RIM, please prioritize your end-user's feature requests (interests) ahead of carrier's feature requests (interests). Continue to support developers by providing great development tools, transparent feedback and a fair market-place (app store). Do not release half baked products (eg: PlayBook). Please ensure your prodcuts are packaged well with easy to understand instructions (eg: PlayBook (s) sitting on BestBuy/FutureShop look like they have been switched "off". Casual shopper doesn't know that you've to swipe finger from bezel to bezel to "wake" up the PlayBook. Casual shopper leaves with the impression that either the PlayBook is off or not working or something).
    ladeberry and Mecca EL like this.
    01-21-13 09:30 AM
    Good thread! I want to thank those hard-working RIM employees as well. When BB10 launches I want you to have your moment to shine. As it rolls forward I hope you get your vindication. You guys have been amazing. I also want you to know that even tho we whine about details (guilty here) that your work has been brilliant.

Sidenote: guys ... this would not be the whiner thread. That is another thread, ok? Really.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-21-13 09:44 AM
    I'd also like to say great job for closing the gap, but the celebration needs to be short lived. BB 10 will give Blackberry credibility again, but Google, Samsung, and Apple are going to have their next generation phones out by spring or summer. The sense of urgency needs to be just as strong as it was until this point.
    01-21-13 09:53 AM
    Congrats people! Hopefully all of the hard work pays off!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-21-13 10:05 AM
    I will thank them with cash for a new BB10 device.
    01-21-13 10:07 AM
    nice thread, definitely thanks to the Rim employees.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    Mecca EL and MADBRADNYC like this.
    01-21-13 10:09 AM
    I will say a small thank you now for all the hard work they have put in leading up to the launch day of BB10, they will get a big thank you from me when they actually release this device and it hits the market. RIM is known for building hype and letting us down and I am really REALLY hoping that this time they get it right and release this beauty we have come to call the Z10 ASAP!!!
    01-21-13 10:15 AM
    I'll be thanking them when I buy and show off my Z10. I want it so badly!!!!
    MADBRADNYC and Mecca EL like this.
    01-21-13 10:30 AM
    I will thank them by buying an iPhone Just kidding
    01-21-13 10:43 AM
    I will thank them by buying an iPhone Just kidding
    Boooooooo! Lol.
    01-21-13 10:48 AM
    Awesome thread!! THANK YOU, to all RIM employees. I support you to the fullest.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    01-21-13 10:54 AM
    Let this be the longest thread of thanks RIM.
    I hope the press picks this thread up as well seeing that they picked up negative threads from Crackberry as well.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-21-13 10:56 AM