11-10-09 11:29 PM
31 12
tools
    Who carries them both? I end up getting an iTouch with my Blackberry and couldn't have asked for a better combo.

Anyone else?
    09-19-09 08:50 PM
    I have a touch and 2 blackberries....
    09-19-09 09:14 PM
    I have a new Tour and a 1st gen Ipod Touch. I've been trying to make my Tour a music player and podcast player but the more I use it as such the more I think i will go back to having a mp3 player. I gave my Ipod to my wife and she likes it so no getting it back now I've now got my eye on a new ZuneHD, they look really nice.
    09-19-09 09:14 PM
    please use the search function. this topic has been covered.
    09-19-09 09:20 PM
    I though I was the only one. I have an Ipod touch and the bb curve 8900---is there a way to sync them together.
    09-19-09 09:22 PM
    I have my iPod touch 2nd gen for my music and entertainment needs and sometimes web browsing and my bb curve 8310 for communication.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 10:20 PM
    I carry a BB 8900, iPod touch 2G, and iPhone 2G.

09-20-09 02:39 AM
    Yeap ipod touch and 8333 berry lol

09-20-09 05:04 AM
    Carry my Tour with either a 1st gen iPod touch or 5th gen nano. Best of both worlds as far as I'm concerned, no need to compromise on either communication or media.
    09-20-09 12:26 PM
    Yep, here too. I have a Bold and an iPod Touch 2. I can't go anywhere without them
    11-09-09 08:19 AM
    This is exactly my setup (except I only have the 5G nano).

Carry my Tour with either a 1st gen iPod touch or 5th gen nano. Best of both worlds as far as I'm concerned, no need to compromise on either communication or media.
    11-09-09 09:09 AM
    Why are we so addicted to our BB's and iPods lol
    Last edited by Costumed; 11-09-09 at 11:55 AM.
    11-09-09 09:24 AM
    Carry my Bold and my iPod Touch. No point in wasting my Bolds battery life listening to music. Thats what the iPod is for.
    11-09-09 09:32 AM
    I have a Touch and an 8330. However, I am starting to put all my music on my Curve just for convenience sake. Although it sounds better on my Touch ; )
    11-09-09 09:46 AM
    Carry both because:

Blackberry for work;

Touch for play: easier to load videos, larger screen is easier on my eyes, has wifi (I'm stuck in cdma-land), superior apps and games.

A great combo!
    11-09-09 09:48 AM
    I'm hooked on my 3rd gen touch. As much I love my berry my touch gets more surf & app time. I'm actually kinda used to the keyboard also. The iPhone will never be an option under att. Their service went from weak to worse in my locale.

11-09-09 07:45 PM
    I too carry a itouch 3rd generation and my bb bold. Tried to use the bold for everything, but that was not very effective for me. Great combo, works well.

11-09-09 10:13 PM
    i run the work stuff and miner play on my Tour and my fun on the 3g Itouch the bigger screen is a plus and of course wifi...
    11-09-09 10:31 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/how-...kberry-191979/

11-10-09 07:49 AM
    I have a new Tour and a 1st gen Ipod Touch. I've been trying to make my Tour a music player and podcast player but the more I use it as such the more I think i will go back to having a mp3 player. I gave my Ipod to my wife and she likes it so no getting it back now I've now got my eye on a new ZuneHD, they look really nice.
    I picked up a Zune HD for my daughter for Christmas but it may just disappear before then I thought of doing the iTouch/BB thing but that's a little redundant as I don't need to carry around two PDA's. If anything it would be an iPod/BB or Zune/BB. As it happens, I sync my iTunes music with my Berry and it works great because I have some nice bluetooth stereo headphones. The only thing I haven't quite figured out is video but then I imagine that would put a strain on my battery any way. This way I can listen to my music without being afraid I'll miss a call because I didn;t hear it ring.
    11-10-09 08:29 AM
    P.S. I haven't tried it yet but the new Zune HD supposedly has a browser now to go with it's WiFi. It does work great though because you can download music and mark songs playing on its radio for download later (goes with Zune Pass which is great). I'm really thinking the Zune HD is the better choice right now (vs iTouch/iPod). Blackberry/Zune HD combo is it.
    11-10-09 08:32 AM
    They still make the Zune? Why?

P.S. I haven't tried it yet but the new Zune HD supposedly has a browser now to go with it's WiFi. It does work great though because you can download music and mark songs playing on its radio for download later (goes with Zune Pass which is great). I'm really thinking the Zune HD is the better choice right now (vs iTouch/iPod). Blackberry/Zune HD combo is it.
    11-10-09 08:53 AM
    They still make the Zune? Why?
    Because it's better than the iPod. Period.
    11-10-09 01:09 PM
    LOL! That's a good one...

I guess I can't argue too much, becuase the Zune has a tiny market share and so does the MacOS, which I happen to think is much better than Windows

Because it's better than the iPod. Period.
    11-10-09 01:10 PM
    LOL! That's a good one...

I guess I can't argue too much, becuase the Zune has a tiny market share and so does the MacOS, which I happen to think is much better than Windows
    That pretty much explains it.
    11-10-09 02:02 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD