Has anyone else had any issues with using Google Sync on the Storm 2? I can't get it to make a connection with Google to sync the calendar. (and, yes, I've validated I have the password correct.)

I'm bummed that I can't sync my Google Calendar on my Storm 2. Help!?!?!
    04-26-10 12:17 PM
    Has anyone else had any issues with using Google Sync on the Storm 2? I can't get it to make a connection with Google to sync the calendar. (and, yes, I've validated I have the password correct.)

I'm bummed that I can't sync my Google Calendar on my Storm 2. Help!?!?!
    I can give you an account on my Google Apps domain to see if that works for you. I had exactly the same problem using my 8110 Pearl and my regular Google Apps account, but it works fine on the Google Apps domain. If that then works for you you can keep the account, if it doesn't work then I'll delete the account. PM me if you are interested in trying it out.

Roland
    04-26-10 12:28 PM
    I'm singing the same tune...I've tried everything I can think of too. This is the only downer with my device...if I could find a fix it would be the perfect Device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 01:47 PM
    There seems to be a problem with Google Sync and a regular Google Apps Account as I tried Syncing with my regular Google Apps Account and it would not sync up, but my Google Apps domain Account syncs fine. If anyone is having any trouble syncing with a regular Google Apps Account I can set them up with an Account on my private Google Apps Account, I've only got a limited number left of the 50 Accounts that you can create with the free Standard Edition. If anyone's interested in an Account then email me on

[email protected]

Roland
    04-26-10 02:23 PM
    Mine has been syncing fine with my regular Google account.
    04-26-10 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD