Okay I have a Z10 it has NFC built right in to the Phone I use it with Family and friends, sharing stuff all the time they have Android NFC phones already equipped for ISIS. I would like to use the phone to pay as well using the ISIS mobile wallet App but as of yet it's not supported for ISIS I feel like BlackBerry is being snubbed yet again. Only this shouldn't be the case as ISIS is a collaboration between AT&T & Verizon so I am hoping that BlackBerry will get the support for the feature recognized. The way I see it BlackBerry should be in the picture. What's your thoughts on it.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 04:44 PM
    A "little" more patience. Mastercard approved the Z10 and Q10 for ISIS. (All Visa PayWave and Mastercard PayPass certified NFC enabled smartphones | nfc-phones.org)
    Apparently it is not easy to make a phone "ISIS ready" (same for other wallets). For BlackBerry (and Windows), the situation is probably even more difficult than with Android?
    Some phones get approved but I never see them at a carrier website, ready for a wallet.
    Most phones with nfc chip, not even approved for payments. But this is changing.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-28-13 06:48 PM
    Hey SaltyBrine, you share everything with android phones without any problems?
    Nice to hear some positive feedback.
    I usually read about problems when people try to share cross-platform. The connection handover, nfc to bluetooth, is often the culprit.
    There seem to be issues between BlackBerry 10 vs Nokia Lumia phones.
    05-28-13 07:05 PM
    Yeah I haven't had any problems sharing pictures,video's,and Web Links to content. At all but that said I use the NFC to share it. I have not tried sharing via blue tooth though I am sure it's BlackBerry tested and approved it and that's why it's an option that works. Thanks for the update on Mastercard approval I feel better.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 07:34 PM