The company I work for currently does not have a Blackberry Enterprise Server. However, they do have a Cisco IPSEC vpn connection.

Is there any way I can connect to get my company mail with my Storm?

I am currently on the BIS since we do not have company BES.
    09-05-09 09:28 AM
    VPN settings
    About VPN profiles
    A VPN profile contains the information that you require to log in to a VPN. If your organization uses a VPN to control access to its network,
    you might be able to log in to the VPN and access your organization's network using a Wi-Fi network. Depending on your organization,
    you might have more than one VPN profile on your device. For more information about VPN profiles, contact your system administrator.
    Prerequisites: Logging in to a VPN
    Verify that your BlackBerry device is associated with an email account that uses a BlackBerry Enterprise Server that supports
    this feature. For more information, contact your system administrator.
    Verify that the Wi-Fi network that your device is connected to supports connections to a VPN. For more information, contact your
    system administrator.
    If you use a software token to log in to a VPN, verify that the software token is on your device and that the software token information
    that appears in the VPN profile is correct.
    This information is included in my 8320 Users Guide, but it may only apply to the the Wifi enabled models.
    09-05-09 09:34 AM
    Sounds like all of that pertrains to using a Blackberry Enterprise Server which my company does not have!!!

The Storm does not have WIFI either.

I need an IPSEC vpn client like the IPHONE has built in.
    09-05-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD