I have unlimited internet connection on my BB. Can I connect my Ipod touch to my blackberry so I can browse the web using the WiFi on both the Ipod touch and the BB. Does anyone know how I can do this.
    10-08-09 06:59 AM
    As far as I know, there is no such thing as mobile to mobile tethering.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 07:33 AM
    I have unlimited internet connection on my BB. Can I connect my Ipod touch to my blackberry so I can browse the web using the WiFi on both the Ipod touch and the BB. Does anyone know how I can do this.
    I have thought of the same thing. Actually is a really good idea, I just have no clue it would be done though.
    10-08-09 07:39 AM
    I don't get it. If an iPod Touch has wifi capabilities, why do you think ot would work being connected to a blackberry?

Your phone uses an internet connection that no other device besides a PC would be able to connect to, and it wouldn't emit radio waves for wifi, thus this idea never to work. Ipod wifi from a blackberry? Again, no.
    Last edited by fabuloso; 10-08-09 at 07:43 AM.
    10-08-09 07:41 AM
    I don't get it. If an iPod Touch has wifi capabilities, why do you think ot would work being connected to a blackberry?

Your phone uses an internet connection that no other device besides a PC would be able to connect to, and it wouldn't emit radio waves for wifi, thus this idea never to work. Ipod wifi from a blackberry? Again, no.
    That's not true. I have an app on my E71x that allows me to turn my phones 3G connection into a wifi signal. It allows me to brows on my laptop and ipod touch or whatever wifi device I want. Unfortunately it doesn't work with my blackberry. But again, yes it is possible.
    10-08-09 09:00 AM
    This VERY thing was just discussed yesterday...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/how-...etooth-304301/

Basically, right now it can't be done, without involving your wireless-enabled PC into the mix.

Either:
    a)The Apple Bluetooth stack need to be modified to include dial-up network capabilities
    b)Someone needs to create a BB App to enable the onboard WiFi to act as an access point
    c)TetherBerry needs to come out with an iTouch version of their client software.
    10-08-09 11:39 AM
    That's not true. I have an app on my E71x that allows me to turn my phones 3G connection into a wifi signal. It allows me to brows on my laptop and ipod touch or whatever wifi device I want. Unfortunately it doesn't work with my blackberry. But again, yes it is possible.
    That's nice Nokia can do that. But he asked about a BlackBerry.
    10-08-09 01:27 PM

Jchapman01 - you are absolutely correct, there are other applications used by other phones that allows a person to use their phone's wifi as a router to get on the internet. I know Joiku has that app for some Nokia phones but not for BB. I hope someone can develop one for BB so I can connect my Ipod touch to the Web using my BB...
    10-08-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD