11-20-13 02:38 PM
    As I sit on a train with my Z10 out

Via CB10
    Mack Gans and VR6 like this.
    11-20-13 02:54 PM
    Yet another reason to go with BlackBerry!

Fired from my Z10
    11-20-13 03:10 PM

Fired from my Z10
    Yes, just like home invasion - another good reason to be homeless!!!! wooty wooty!
    11-20-13 04:37 PM

Fired from my Z10
    Unless the thief gets annoyed that you don't have an iPhone and decides to make an example of you.
    cwalt2166 likes this.
    11-20-13 05:17 PM
    Unless the thief gets annoyed that you don't have an iPhone and decides to make an example of you.
    Keep a Zune on you in case that happens, say it's an iPod.
    richardat likes this.
    11-20-13 05:31 PM
    Yes, just like home invasion - another good reason to be homeless!!!! wooty wooty!
    Lmao...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    richardat likes this.
    11-20-13 05:36 PM
    I'd like to see somebody try and steal my Z10 they'd get the worst beatdown of their life.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055
    wafiwanders and Dude_9 like this.
    11-20-13 06:58 PM
    Sound reasoning, par for the CrackBerry course.

Fired from my Z10
    11-20-13 07:55 PM
    Oh and BTW technically home invasions are for stuff inside your house so yes best to have a crappy looking house on the outside and load it up with goodies on the inside!

Fired from my Z10
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    11-20-13 07:57 PM
    Sound reasoning, par for the CrackBerry course.

Fired from my Z10
    Indeed. Glad you recognize that your premise and mine were ridiculous....of course mine was intentionally so ;-)

Oh and BTW technically home invasions are for stuff inside your house so yes best to have a crappy looking house on the outside and load it up with goodies on the inside!

Fired from my Z10
    Nope...bad analogy - your premise had nothing to do with what's "inside", it trumpeted that fear of crime from having a desired phone is "good" reason to own a different phone. I think it a rather poor, or at the least, a very sad reason. Still, I often mind reasoning as you do, and it helps people to feel better when I say: "man, you know how much sexual assault is going on out there? Another good reason to have a homely wife like yours!" Sometimes they act upset, but deep down, I think they like it.. CRACKBERRY!!!!
    JeepBB and Poirots Progeny like this.
    11-20-13 08:49 PM
    I'd like to see somebody try and steal my Z10 they'd get the worst beatdown of their life.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055
    Probably won't ever happen.
    bbq10l and cwalt2166 like this.
    11-20-13 09:19 PM
    skewed stat.... "organized crime" doesn't steal iphones one at a time.... the 17,000 was likely a truck load. Wasn't there an entire store emptied in the news?
    Anyway... you can't count that as 17,000 crimes, sorry.
    JeepBB and kevinnugent like this.
    11-20-13 09:25 PM
    Indeed. Glad you recognize that your premise and mine were ridiculous....of course mine was intentionally so ;-)

Nope...bad analogy - your premise had nothing to do with what's "inside", it trumpeted that fear of crime from having a desired phone is "good" reason to own a different phone. I think it a rather poor, or at the least, a very sad reason. Still, I often mind reasoning as you do, and it helps people to feel better when I say: "man, you know how much sexual assault is going on out there? Another good reason to have a homely wife like yours!" Sometimes they act upset, but deep down, I think they like it.. CRACKBERRY!!!!
    Lol awesome! Homely wife...

Fired from my Z10
    richardat likes this.
    11-20-13 11:17 PM
    The real story here is thieves are realizing that it is true what they say about iPhone users being sheep. Sheep and followers aren't going to fight back and clock you like Kevin. They just search for a pepper spray app and curse Jobs when there isn't an app for that. Easy prey unless you are a coyote .

The iPhone is like the rollex of smartphones in a lot of peoples minds. It may not be the best phone but people seem to believe it is and think it gives them some sort of prestige to have one. That's probably why they are popular items to steal. Especially since basically no one wears watches anymore and a wallet is usually a waste of time. The thing is, If a thief is going to mug you, it won't matter what phone you have unless you plan on using it as a weapon. Your phone will likely be stolen regardless. The phone you have would just make you more of a target.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 06:09 AM
    That's because there are no BB's in NYC.
    wafiwanders likes this.
    11-21-13 06:56 AM
    how much sexual assault is going on out there? Another good reason to have a homely wife like yours!" Sometimes they act upset, but deep down, I think they like it..
    Always better to have a pig ugly wife because you never need to worry, That's what advice my father gave me just before my mother layed him out on the deck
    spike12, VR6, cwalt2166 and 5 others like this.
    11-21-13 07:08 AM
    The real story here is thieves are realizing that it is true what they say about iPhone users being sheep. Sheep and followers aren't going to fight back and clock you like Kevin. They just search for a pepper spray app and curse Jobs when there isn't an app for that. Easy prey unless you are a coyote .

The iPhone is like the rollex of smartphones in a lot of peoples minds. It may not be the best phone but people seem to believe it is and think it gives them some sort of prestige to have one. That's probably why they are popular items to steal. Especially since basically no one wears watches anymore and a wallet is usually a waste of time. The thing is, If a thief is going to mug you, it won't matter what phone you have unless you plan on using it as a weapon. Your phone will likely be stolen regardless. The phone you have would just make you more of a target.

Posted via CB10
    Holy **** im laughing my *** off over here!!!!
    Thanks i needed that ROTFL!!

Posted from a phone....
    11-21-13 07:17 AM
    I think its more to do with people not paying attention. Too busy posting to instagram or Facebook . And scrolling through their music. And someone snatches their phone. Had someone try this on my cousin during the puerto rican day parade. Didnt end well for them.
    People just need to be aware of theor surroundings

Posted from a phone....
    11-21-13 07:20 AM
    World's worst analogy.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 08:52 AM
    Always better to have a pig ugly wife because you never need to worry, That's what advice my father gave me just before my mother layed him out on the deck
    Not true. I've known several dudes with ugly *** wives. They go out and find someone to cheat with just like the hot ones. Only difference is there isn't as much competition for the ugly ones.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 08:54 AM
    Not true. I've known several dudes with ugly *** wives. They go out and find someone to cheat with just like the hot ones. Only difference is there isn't as much competition for the ugly ones.
    Posted via CB10
    Come on now guys, beauty is on the inside. Although it makes them so much more beautiful if they're also beautiful on the outside as well, at least for a few years.
    CMcRob likes this.
    11-21-13 12:47 PM
    Thief reacts to stealing a BlackBerry:

cwalt2166 and Lumute like this.
    11-21-13 12:53 PM
    Spot on. The perfect analogy.
    richardat likes this.
    11-21-13 04:25 PM
    Keep a Zune on you in case that happens, say it's an iPod.
    Lmao

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 05:00 PM
60 123