Nice! Great choice about the PP

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 07:01 AM
    If I may, I would suggest you, rather than buying another phone because you want to experience iOS, to buy an iPad Air 2 instead. In this way, you would be able to experience iOS and you would get the tablet! You can get all the apps that you would need, and you have a secondary device, which has completely different role than your Q10. iOS is a very good OS, and after buying and iDevice, you might (want) to consider buying the Mac. :-D
    Sound advice.... I had all phones and All op systems... an IOS tablet would be your best of both worlds scenario

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 09:12 AM
    I have a Passport and an iPhone 6. They are both born from cutting edge technology and very complementary.
    The iPhone is great for media, photography and brief messaging and social media.
    The Passport is excellent for precision in longer writing: professional Emails, blogs / posts and document management.
    My Passport is probably my main device during the work week while the iPhone is perfect for the weekend.
    They both have nice apos that are complementary as well - productivity apps dominate my Passport while useful / connectivity apps are on my iPhone.
    As they have acceptable sizes I can choose to carry both on me or only one with a call transfer in place.
    I believe that a BlackBerry can't replace an iPhone and an iPhone can definitely not replace a BlackBerry.
    I'm satisfied with this choice as it's working great for me.
    02-07-15 11:59 AM
    I think the main thing I'm hearing is BB for work and iPhone for home. 😄
    Passport = productivity
    iPhone/iPad = leisure

Although each can cope with both
    02-07-15 01:21 PM
29 12