Here is the amount of arrogance that iPhone users show when they try in vain to prove the iPhone is better than the BlackBerry.
    Here is the direct link to the article: AppleInsider | iPhone Review Series: iPhone vs. BlackBerry 8700
    Here are my responses:AppleInsider - View Single Post - iPhone Review Series: iPhone vs. BlackBerry 8700 and AppleInsider - View Single Post - iPhone Review Series: iPhone vs. BlackBerry 8700
    They were comparing the iPhone with a 8700.
    Something very foolish Right?
    Please post your comments on this.
    12-22-07 03:30 AM
    I made a mistake, can a moderator, shift this thread to http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/ ?
    12-22-07 03:37 AM
    Like what ive said on the other thread... iPhones are overrated and overpriced! The advantage though is it allows you to play youtube videos which i hope in the future will be a blackberry feature too! =)

and the winner? BLACKBERRY of course!!

peace! (^_^)
    12-24-07 11:37 PM
    Like what ive said on the other thread... iPhones are overrated and overpriced! The advantage though is it allows you to play youtube videos which i hope in the future will be a blackberry feature too! =)

and the winner? BLACKBERRY of course!!

peace! (^_^)
    Yo! Dude, like they say-Great Minds Think Alike....
    You and me think alike...
    But when iPhone users show their arrogance.......
    Fools Seldom Differ...
    12-25-07 09:07 AM
    I own a BB and my friend has an iPhone. After using both i deffy like the BB more. iPhones are overpriced.
    12-25-07 09:34 AM
    I don't even know why there is even a debate or why you would take a iPhone and compare it to a BlackBerry. I can't stand it when people refer to the iPhone as a smartphone. I'm pretty sure iPhone users don't even know it's a smartphone. When you think BlackBerry, e-mail, productivity, etc. come to mind. think iPhone? Apple product, it's amazingly beautiful and it's cool. The iPhone to me is just an ordinary phone with more advanced features and that's it. I don't hate the iPhone, but I hate how you can even compare the two.

(If a regular iPhone user says he can type faster than a BlackBerry user, that person is full of s---.)

Yes you can do stuff like check e-mail, surf the web etc. but the touch keyboard makes it much slower to do tasks and that's the main arguement I use when someone even brings up the iPhone vs. BlackBerry debate.
    12-26-07 12:52 AM
    I gave iphone a chance when it came out and i had it for 2 months!!!! Now I have a bb curve and will never go back. For video/you tube and ipod features its great but for call quality email features etc... bb..the one good thing was that it synced easier converted movies easy but even though i have some issues with converting music for my curve i wudnt give it up
    12-27-07 12:52 AM
    wait, why are we discussing iPhones, again? I don't understand. I, really, don't. Why talk about crap?? There is a crap forum, right? Wait. What were we talking about? Oh, wait, another wannabe BB... original question...why do we care?

Seriously.
    12-27-07 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD