Story's like this showcase, the power and security that only a blackberry can bring.
    Byod is a mistake for most companies that rely on real time messaging and security, time will prove this out to be true.
    And in the end the solution will be a Blackberry!!!!!!

http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards...3&l=0&pd=0&r=0
    Last edited by 40blind40; 05-25-13 at 02:41 PM. Reason: grammer
    05-25-13 01:32 PM
    Interesting read. Glad to see companies still choosing BlackBerry over others.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 02:28 PM
    Great stuff. BlackBerry should also be talking to all colleges and universities and let them realize that this is the speed they need to alert their students in emergency situations.

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    ESCON and Grumblegrumble like this.
    05-25-13 03:02 PM
    Interesting read. Glad to see companies still choosing BlackBerry over others.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, thank you for commenting. I think though I should of titled this thread I hate Blackberry, or something stupid like that.
    Negativity towards BB10 is all over this forum and quality story's get pushed to the side with all these I'm leaving blackberry threads.
    Company's are reconsidering Blackberry and the future is looking good.
    05-25-13 03:13 PM
    Story's like this showcase, the power and security that only a blackberry can bring.
    Byod is a mistake for most companies that rely on real time messaging and security, time will prove this out to be true.
    And in the end the solution will be a Blackberry!!!!!!
    ]
    How much more time must pass to prove this out though? It's already been five years and counting?
    05-25-13 04:04 PM
    Great read.. wish BlackBerry would push these stories out to the marketing teams, etc.

Not unlike Duracell Batteries and the whole "Trusted Everywhere" campaign showing their batteries being used inside the equipment of emergency responders, etc..

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 04:19 PM
    Great read.. wish BlackBerry would push these stories out to the marketing teams, etc.

Not unlike Duracell Batteries and the whole "Trusted Everywhere" campaign showing their batteries being used inside the equipment of emergency responders, etc..

Posted via CB10
    I think the company's already starting to tout this with the new ad that shows off the power of QNX:
    Space-grade technology... in the palm of your hand - YouTube

I agree, though. I think BlackBerry should've pushed this incredibly hard in the past, but now is an ever better time because not only will the phones be ultra reliable, but so will the machinery that is powered by BlackBerry 10!
    05-25-13 04:40 PM
    BBM is a beasta nd still gold standard IM.Fooslishy subpar IM have been praised that will eb all over once BBm goes cross platform.
    05-25-13 06:09 PM
    From the article the OP linked to:

"The BlackBerry advantage wasn’t the device—it was the BlackBerry messaging server which delivered messages near instantly. "
    05-25-13 06:21 PM

"The BlackBerry advantage wasn�t the device�it was the BlackBerry messaging server which delivered messages near instantly. "
    Exactly. Wait. Aren't they going to be giving this away soon?

Posted via CB10
    kevinnugent likes this.
    05-25-13 06:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    No. You're thinking of BBM. I believe they're talking about BES.
    40blind40 likes this.
    05-25-13 06:38 PM
    Yes there are thank you pinkberry, I wouldn't want this topic to go off track. The company talks about real time reliability and Blackberry does it the best.
    05-25-13 06:42 PM
    lol.

What advanced security does Joe Blow need to check Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram?

Security is way over blown. If people cared, they wouldn't be downloading pirated adult movies on their computers.
    05-26-13 01:27 AM
    lol.

What advanced security does Joe Blow need to check Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram?

Security is way over blown. If people cared, they wouldn't be downloading pirated adult movies on their computers.
    Tell the government agencies that and watch them laugh in your face

Posted via SEGA master system
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    05-26-13 01:43 AM

DoD just approved iOS and Android for use. Next.
    05-26-13 03:12 AM

Tell them what?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 08:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    They already "give away" BES10. But enterprise has to pay for the user licenses...
    05-26-13 08:41 AM
    DoD just approved iOS and Android for use. Next.
    On the basis of them being implemented through a blackberry mobile fusion server.
    Alone they are just used for fart app alarms.

Match point, game and set!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 08:44 AM
    On the basis of them being implemented through a blackberry mobile fusion server.
    Alone they are just used for fart app alarms.

Match point, game and set!

Posted via CB10
    No one complains about BlackBerry servers. It's the phones and software that are crap. Now..brung your own.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 08:50 AM
    Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 09:14 AM
    No one complains about BlackBerry servers. It's the phones and software that are crap. Now..brung your own.

Posted via CB10
    With your logic I guess no one complains about the iphone or androids , just there crappy messaging systems lol.
    05-26-13 11:49 AM
    With your logic I guess no one complains about the iphone or androids , just there crappy messaging systems lol.
    What's crappy about their messaging systems?

Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    05-26-13 11:52 AM
    Yeah this type of thing is really BlackBerry's future. Like it or not consumers are not coming back in droves. This is why their focus is on enterprise; because that is where the opportunities are. Services.
    05-26-13 11:59 AM
    Yeah this type of thing is really BlackBerry's future. Like it or not consumers are not coming back in droves. This is why their focus is on enterprise; because that is where the opportunities are. Services.
    If you actually read the article you would have seen that the company also purchased the phone, There's a customer that just came back, I don't see why everyone needs to see line ups at the door to believe Blackberry is back in the game. I agree there reputation and products have been well ( I say this nicely not up to snuff)
    Lets face it they let success go to there heads and didn't innovate. That was then this is now, and from what I have seen lately who knows, but if you can't see the upside then your just blind.
    05-26-13 12:18 PM
    "The BlackBerry advantage wasn�t the device�it was the BlackBerry messaging server which delivered messages near instantly. "
    For clarification, are we assuming the iOS and Android versions of BBM will be less reliable than the BB one? If so, that's the wrong impression for a company with it's rally cap on.

I think Stanwest31's sentiment hit it on the head if we expect that BBM will perform equally on all platforms once distributed.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    05-26-13 12:48 PM
37 12